One of my relative is affected by ALL blood cancer. She has been relapsed and now getting second level of Chemotherapy. Currently she is in remission. My question is how far nutrition food help her with this chemotherapy ?

To increase the blood counts (WBC , platelets) can anyone advice me a food methodology to be followed

Thanks in advance Awaiting your valuable replies

Hi Venkat,

Discuss this with the doctors.

Some common foods can affect medications.  Citrus products in general.  Certain tea's and other beverages as well.  Usually a well-balanced diet is suggested but again, check with the doctor.

Thanks for ur reply. Citrus fruits like lemon, Orange juices are advice able in the net which will purify the blood. please advice me really citrus fruits will affect the medication (Chemotherapy)

Citrus fruits are healthy, no doubt. One of the problems though is that they are so acidic. Many chemo patients tend to develop sores in their mouth and the citrus can irritate them.

It can sometimes also induce constipation.

Thanks for ur valuable reply. Do u know any foods that will increase the blood platelets count? please help me

Green leafy vegetables can sometimes help.

Thanks for ur valuable inforamtion