Im 14 >.>. I feel dizzy ever since i took the plane 6 months ago. I went to the doctor, they check my blood and found that i was low in blood platelets and also that I had this virus when I went to China. Um, the symptoms of that virus were, weak limbs and arms. Also i felt light headed for some time. Someone help this is really annoying

Viral infections can result in low platelet count by suppressing the bone marrow's ability to produce new platelets and by accelerating the destruction of existing platelets. Have your parents ask the doctor what virus you are infected with, so that you can research more information online. As a patient, you are legally entitled to a copy of all your test results. In the meantime, get plenty of rest, eat plenty of nutritious foods including leafy greens. Chicken or beef liver is a nutrient-dense food that will give you more energy.

thanks, that is very useful, but one more question. Could this be the cause of the dizzyness?

Yes. Anemia may result in dizzyness. But there are other causes as well.