Al during the day I feel as if I have to go to the bathroom and have abowel movement or like there is a lot of gas build up or like belly cramps but mild. Any suggestions.

It could be I.b.s symptoms include Pain or discomfort, feeling full or bloated/escessive gas, changed bowel habits, urgency to go to the toilet, sensation of incomplete emptying, mucus in stool and you may also find that you suffer from nausea now and again or you could simply have an intolerence to sumthing that your eating which would explain the gas and urgency to go to the toilet, keep track of what your eating. And make sure you have a balanced diet

Do you feel bloated all the time or is this some other stomach feeling? When you have a feeling to go to the bath room do you have a bowel movement or this is just a feeling? Sometimes our brain can be causing all the complications with our stomach. There was a study that showed that our brain can be involved in making us feel bloated when there is no medical reason for this condition.
Are you using any medication right now? Sometimes this could be a side effect from the pills. This can also be caused by irritable bowel disease or some infection in your intestines. However you should try to take much fluid so your stomach can get eased.