Hi everyone, im pretty new to these forums and could use a little help, actually alot... ive tried my best to clarify everything i could about my problems, there are alot of them so bear with me. any help would be greatly appreciated. So lemme get started =P

Im 19, pretty healthy guy. Run 3 days a week. 6'3 185 Pounds. Excercise every now and then. Smoke 4-5 cigs a day. Drink alcohol occasionally on the weekends. Eat pretty decently. Have switched my diet around plenty of times to try to correct my problems. nothing has helped.

My Doctors keep saying its stress related, and was diagnosed with IBS... but i have had no stress before i had these stomach problems. All started about one year ago, and it just seems to be getting worse and worse. theyve had me on every type of medication, ranging from antacids to anti-depressents, nothing helps. i was the most care-free party person before this happend. i had not a bother in the world. nothing stressed me out. i loved to go out, i loved to meet new people. lived a stress free live. was super confident. everything was great. i loved my life. ever since this started, everything has just gotten worse and worse. im glad my fiance is sticking with me through all of this. she loves me more than ever and none of this bothers her. Underneath this i have written down my symptoms and medicines, hopefully this will help... Thanks alot for your time and help!

--------------------

Symptoms -

all these started around the same time around 1 year ago:

constant hunger feeling...
drink water all the time... maybe just to fill up stomache
non stop burping, from deep within stomache
acidy taste in throat
stomache feels full of gas or something
pain after eating
pain if not eating
sometimes pain will go away after eating, but only very shortly
chronic flatulence after eating
feel anxious/ a little paranoid all the time
extremely shaky hands, get really bad when stomach ache gets bad. <----- !!!!! (HORRIBLE NON STOP!)
scared of social situations now.
freak out during simple social acts like having another car pull up next to me during red light
non-stop gassy feeling in stomach
tingly feeling / lightheadedness when stretching
had diarrhea for most of my life, but has gotten better, about 1/3 or 1/2 of the time i have diarrhea
feel fine for about 2 minutes right after i wake up, and then everything starts. tingly/shaky feeling in hands and stomach problems.. right away, everytime 2 minutes or so after i wake up

--------------------

Tests -

have had endoscopy - no results, everything looked fine.
have had blood tests - everything came back fine.
have had other tests like h.pylori and a few others. everything was fine
have had ultrasound - everything came back fine
have checked for ulcers - nothing

--------------------

Medicines i have taken:

Paxil - Didnt Help
Lexapro - Didnt Help
Xanax - Didnt Help
Prevacid - Didnt Help
Nexium - Didnt Help
Bentyl - Didnt Help
Librax - Didnt Help
Immodium - Didnt Help
GasX - Didnt Help
OTS Anti IBS/Gastritis Medicine - Didnt Help
Self Medication through Enzymes and self cleansing - Didnt Help

--------------------

Thanks Again in advanced for your time and help!

Perhaps you are simply not drinking enough water?
You'll be amazed what water can cure, including diabetes.
Lack of water leads to many diseases and disorders.

Have a read of these amazing stories. I'm about to start this system myself.
*****

A few rules:
Never drink water/fluid when you eat. It disrupts the digestive system.
Drink water 30min before eating.
Drink water 2hours after eating.
Try to drink 5 liters a day. Increase water intake gradually if you cannot drink 5 liters to begin with.
Avoid Salt. The body hates too much salt, it gets plenty of salt from normal foods.
Dont drink too much water, 5L is plenty. Too much water can give you water poisoning, i.e. 10L is way too excessive.

Hope this helps!

First, you should go see a gastroentologist, not just a primary care physician. I'm not sure if you said you actually went to see one. He should check you for inflammatory bowel disease, not just irritable bowel disease, they are two different animals. I have crohns, and the morning thing describes me to a tee. You should probably have a colonoscopy, which really is no big deal.
Social uneasiness comes with bowel disorders in my opinion. I do NOT think it is caused by stress, but do believe it makes the stress worse and can be worsened by stress, if that makes any sense to you. Effexor worked very well for me as far as anxiety goes, and lomotil works much better than immodium. If you are having alot of diarrhea and are losing weight (you seem a little light for your height) than waste no time seeing a gastro. Good luck!

your stomach may be allergic to some food. Try to find out. Also, try to stop drinking coca cola to see if it helps.

Also you may give a try to yoga. It can cure most of these physical problems.

How are you doing now. Any change in your abdominal pain/bowel problems? Your problem sounds just like mine.Code:

I experienced many of the same symptoms for 2 years, underwent the same expensive tests, tried lots of meds that did nothing, then I took antibiotics for a lung infection and my GI symptoms improved dramatically! I did some research and learned that SIBO is often misdiagnosed as IBS. I now take Rifaxamin every few months, and a tiny dose of E-mycin before bed and my symptoms are under control. Consider researching SIBO and Dr. Mark Pimentel's protocol for treatment. My Gastroenterologist was no help and still does not seem to believe I have SIBO, but my family doctor has been very open-minded and helpful with writing the prescriptions. The test for SIBO (hydrogen breath test) is not available in my area, but may be for you. In the mean time, avoid foods high in insoluble fiber like whole grains and raw veggies and avoid sugar (these foods feed the overgrowth of bacteria in the small intestine). Good luck.

Sounds like you could be hypothyroid, especially if you start gaining wait and your concentration/memory worsens.

Check into adrenal fatigue as well. :-)

I Have the same thing right now and it sucks. This is the worst feeling ever. HELP ! :'(

Kai911 wrote:

--------------------

Symptoms -

constant hunger feeling...
acidy taste in throat
stomache feels full of gas or something
pain after eating
pain if not eating
chronic flatulence after eating
scared of social situations now.
non-stop gassy feeling in stomach

--------------------

Tests -

have checked for ulcers - nothing

--------------------

Medicines i have taken:

Paxil - Didnt Help
Lexapro - Didnt Help
Xanax - Didnt Help
Prevacid - Didnt Help
Nexium - Didnt Help
Bentyl - Didnt Help
Librax - Didnt Help
Immodium - Didnt Help
GasX - Didnt Help

--------------------

Are you allergic to food? Seriously... Most everything we eat has preservatives it. I recently got sick from just drinking coca cola on an empty stomach. I have been trying to do research on it. Not too much info. Believe it or not coca cola is made with high fructose corn syrup. From what I have found the high fructose corn syrup is processed with sulfites. Sulfites can cause stomach problems. Many preservatives have sulfites in them. There is no real test for sulfite allergies. Sulfite allergies can cause many crazy symptoms. Other preservatives in food can cause many crazy symptoms. Allergic reactions are increasing from eating genetically engineered food. Most corn products and some soy are made from genetically engineered (GM) corn or soy. So if you drink milk or meat that is not organic you are getting it in your system too. Some prescription drugs have sulfites in them. I read that asprin has sulfites, and I believe motrin does too. I just read that vitamin C is derived from genetically modified corn and vitamin E from GM Soya. Many fruits and vegetables and nuts have naturally occurring sulfites (even pork) in them. Alcohol has preservatives also. Maybe you can research some of the stuff I have written about. I'm going organic - unprocessed food, natural. I always seemed to feel like c**p, and now I am beginning to feel better. Due to a delay because I was drinking Dansani water all the time (a coca cola product). I was told it had sulfites in it ( no wonder I had to pee every 15 minutes). I guess it was my bodies way of saying get this water out of me. If you don't know what the product is on the food label, don't eat it. Not eating processed food makes you hungry more often. Good luck!

i had alot of the same symtoms, turns out it was a defect i was born with that caused a sack to grow in my bladder....was like haveing a bladder in my bladder that would fill up and only empty into my normal bladder to be eurinated out. it eventualy caused swollen kidney and hymroids from enternal pressure equal to that of a pregnant woman.....the whole time i constantly insisted that it was my intestants i never once thought it was my bladder cause of the pressure and gastro problems it caused...perhaps you're looking in the wrong place. i hope you find out and get back to normal bud. lemme know how it turns out  ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

btw he/she is right about the water makes a huge difference...i never would have thought water would matter that much as for as this goes, give it a go see what happens.after my surgery it took close to 4 months for the morning tightness in my abdomin to stop accuring so sometimes everyhtough something is cured or working effectively you won't even notice till the things it is effecting around it have had time to get back to norm such as in my case my bladder to shrink back down to normal size after 25 years of be'n stretched out and pressing against everything around it.

You could have hyper active thyroid (not hypo) check your thyroid. 

Thanks for posting this.  I am more and more shocked at how many people I meet with your/our symptoms.  I did the same regiment with Dr. tests and got no answers.   Honestly I don't have the answer either.  Mine comes and goes mysteriously.   The only thing that helps me through the bad bouts are high quality digestive enzymes like No-Bloat and good probiotics.   Take them faithfully.  Also after 20 years of dealing with this I'm, convinced stress is a major trigger.  When I wake in the morning I try to talk myself into starting the day calm, and not allowing the world's troubles (and mine) to load up on me :)