I am tired of always being uncomfortable with my nails, because i see all the people with long and normal nails and my are tiny and ugly. I always try to stop it ,because i know that i need to stop it and i don't know how it is addictive and frustrating a the same time i also know if i continue doing this can bring me to serious diseases. So please anybody that knows the answer to my problem tell me  because i am always annoyed and frustrated when I look at my nails.

Try putting on nail polish because the taste is nasty. Also at a pharmacy you can get some sort of protein grower you can put on your nails to make them grow longer. Plus the taste of that is bitter so you won't be tempted to bite your nails so often. If neither of those work try something else like twirling your hair or tapping your fingers. Hope this helps:)

Hello, For stopping this addiction you can put tap on your nails. At time of eating pull it off...