someone please help :-(
first of all, i have two nails that are very tiny, the whole nail, including the nail bed and everything, is probably like 4mm in height and it looks very ugly.. anything i can do about that? i heard about removing the nail and seeing how it grows.. but if i do that will it just grow to be the same?

and also, all of my nails grow sideways.. the white part isn't just at the tip but it grows all along the outside of the nail until it hits the cuticle.. anything i can do about that? please help someone.

I have the same thing!! I want help if there is too!

Hello there nailsneedhelp,

I believe that the professional care would be the best solution in your case. Visit your beautician and do the whole manicure set. This will help your nails for sure because of the treatment which is done during the manicure. Also your beautician can give you some useful advices of how to take a proper care about your hands and nails and she can show you how to file your nails properly and which rasp to use if you have such weak nails.

Also, I have been using one nail polish for strengthening my nails and it was very good for me. It is applied every day four days in a row and then you are removing it and starting from the beginning. It is great and I was using it for about one month.

This isn't a manicure question, it's a health question! Are you a doctor? Didn't think so. These people should visit two doctors: A podiatrist, and a dermatologist. The right answer for each will be found.

I think it's called freakisitis.