What is the best way to make your nails grow fast? My nails dont grow fast and they are very ugly. I want them to grow! :)

Hi savannah! There are a lot of different things you can do to make your nails grow faster. First, eat healthy food! Drink lots of milk....blah, I can't stand milk...if you can't either, then there are polishes that you put on that help, a really good one is made by Sally Hansen and is called Miracle Salon Strength Treatment, it has Soy, Keratin, collagen & multi-vitamins in it that help your nails to be strong enough to be long, (because it does't really help to have long nails if they are brittle, splitting or peeling right?) I know this one will sound really strange but I swear by it, if you take a prenatal vitamin, (the vitamins women take while they are pregnant,) for 30 days, I promise your nails will grow tremendously! If your younger & live with your parents, ya might want to let your parents know that is what your taking them for so you don't give them a heart attack when they see prenatals in your room or bathroom...lol I hope this helped! Good luck!

- Add protein rich food to your diet

- Drink milk everyday

- Eat carrots, mangoes and apricots

- Drink orange juice

- Rub lemon wedge on your nails

- Use nutrient-filled nail polish

- Get manicure regularly

You need to take proper diet. Apply almond oil in your nails..