I have yellow nails for about 2 months now! I never kept my polish on for over a month! I cant even keep polish on from the same day of painting them. I think my polish is old! What can I do to get my fingernails back to normal?

You can buy special nail polish (clear) called yellow out. You basically paint your nails with this every day and it gradually takes the yellow out of your nails!! I use this because I smoke an my nails are beautiful. It also helps condition them and makes them hard so they don't snap xx

i think your body needs vitamins

Could it be Nail Fungus?

wen it orange season or mandarin i always go with my mum to the shop and buy them and eat alot of them afterward,
then thats wen i get yellow nails evn though i washed my hands thoroughly but they fade away for few days...
the question is... have u been eating oranges or mandarins lately??? i mite not be a help but it happens to me xD