I was so excited to try Isagenix. I read the allergy warning and felt safe because just milk was listed. Having other allergies to foods I am very careful what I eat.  I tried the Vanilla IsaLean and immediately started having a reaction. My lips were blistering and red and my throat was tight. I was able to take benadryl and did not need medical care for my reaction. Looking into the ingredients a little closer the digestive enzymes are listed as aspergillus which is a mold that I am highly allergic too.  I tried the dairy free that does not contain the mold enzyme and I did fine. I did research that claims the mold enzymes are not really mold and should not cause an allergic response.  I would have to disagree. Just a thought to those experiencing reactions.