Hello everyone.

Well something just came across my mind :) Since a lot of dogs are allergic to gluten, I think that it is good idea that we leave in here some recipes for gluten free treats for dogs?

What do you think about this?

For example, I don’t know any of them and I would like to know. I want to prepare them for my Boo because he is allergic to gluten as well.

I think that this is good idea so can you tell us how to make the best gluten free treats for dogs?

Share your experiences :)

Hey there.

Nice job DS991. I am glad because you started this topic. I am sure that we are going to find so many good recipes in here :)

Vegetarian dog biscuits are my choice. You will need:

• Half of cup of grated cheese,
  • 3 tablespoons of vegetable oils,
  • 3 tablespoons of apple sauce,
  • Half of cup of vegetables,
  • One cup of rice flour,
  • Half of cup of warm milk.

Preheat oven to 32 degrees. Mix all ingredients together except milk. After this add some milk. Roll out on floured board. Use cookie cutter to cut out shapes.

Bake it for 15 minutes.

Hey guys,

To be honest, I'm not very familiar with gluten free treats for dogs since my dog isn't allergic to gluten and I have no need to make him this. I do know one, I can share that one with you.

It's called Easy Rice Pudding. This is what you need:

- 2 cups of instant rice

- half a cup of vanilla ice cream

- half a teaspoon of ground cinnamon.

You need to prepare the rice according to the instructions written on the package. Then add the ice cream and cinnamon, and stir. Serve it to your dog warm or at room temperature.

Hey guys,

I saw your post and I know that my friend has a dog who is also allergic to gluten so I gave him a call and he was happy to share one of his recipes with you. Here's what he said:

The recipe is called Lemony Almond Macaroons. Here are the needed:

- 14-ounce package sweetened shredded coconut

- 1 cup of sliced almonds

- 3/4 cup of sugar

- 1 teaspoon of grated lemon zest

- 1/4 teaspoon of kosher salt

- 4 large egg whites.

Heat oven to 325° F. Combine the coconut, almonds, sugar, lemon zest, and salt and mix in the egg whites. Drop mounds of the mixture (each equal to 2 tablespoons) onto 2 parchment-lined baking sheets, spacing them 1½ inches apart. Bake. :)

Hey there.

I don’t know any recipe of gluten free treats for dog :) I am very lucky because there is subject like this one :) I believe that this topic will help us all to feed our dogs properly :)

I want to make those treats for my dog as well but I don’t know. Anyway, some of my dogs are very picky when it comes about food so I was wondering do you have any recipe with peanut butter or pumpkin for example. I believe that all my dogs going to love those treats.

Anyway, I am going to make some of those treats that you recommended me :)

Hey there.

Well my favorite gluten free treats are with peanut butter and pumpkin. So Love is pet, I have perfect recipe for you :)

You will need:

• Three cups of brown rice flour,
  • One tablespoon of ground cinnamon,
  • Half of cup of peanut butter,
  • Two eggs
  • And one can of pumpkin.

Preheat oven to 300 or 250 degrees. In large bowl stir all ingredients until soft. Divide it in a half. Make a shape that you like. Bake it for 30 to 40 minutes until dry and golden brown. Cool for one minute :)

Hello. Making a gluten free treats for dogs is very easy. And I enjoy doing it. For my dog’s favorite treat (well, one of favorite treats) you will need: half of cup of chicken or beef broth, half of cup of oil (coconut, olive), half of cup of tapioca flour, half of cup of coconut oil, two tablespoons of brewers nutritional yeast, two tablespoons of flaxseed meal. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Is pot at medium heat, bring the chicken broth and oil to boil. Add tapioca flour, coconut oil, sea salt, and brewer yeast and flax meal. Roll it, cut at equal parts and bake it for 15 to 20 minutes.

Hey guys,

I'm in the same situation as you are, Love is pet. Luckily, my dog isn't allergic to gluten so I don't have to bother with paying attention to gluten ingredient in his food, but I do have a friend who has a dog that is allergic to gluten.

I sent him one of the recipes that you wrote and he loved it. He asked me where did I find it so I sent him the link of this post. He tried all of the stuff that you wrote here and his dog loved every single recipe.

He is now visiting daily in case you guys write something new. :)

Here is one recipe for gluten free treat that includes pumpkin.
You will need:
2 eggs,
1/2 cup of canned pumpkin,
2 tablespoons of dry milk,
1/4 teaspoon of sea salt,
2 1/2 cups of brown rice flour and
1 teaspoon of dried parsley (this one is optional).
As for the instructions, just preheat the oven to 350 degrees, combine all of these ingredients to form a stiff, dry dough. Shape biscuits (you can use those metal molds for it) and bake them for 20 minutes. Then you’ll need to turn them over and bake them for another 20 minutes.
That’s all. They are very delicious.