I got an aortion three days ago and had brownish discharge, just started bleeding red today, but still very light...normal?

I just had my abortion five days ago (I'm currently at the age of 16) and I'm having these excruciating stomach pains followed by bleeding... I think this is normal (so I've read) but I don't understand why it had to be FIVE DAYS later! Is it not to late? Should I see a doctor or take any pills?

I had an abortion a week ago and i didnt really bleed, but i feel like i have a yeast infection, & i keep having lile watery mucousy strands of blood come out when i wipe. Is a yeast infection normal & what is this coming out of me?

i had abortion 2 weeks ago blood clots 1 day no bleeding at all now said i had blood clots in uteras i had to take meds to push out hasnt worked. im worried it could reguinate back and become baby. they said i should start bleeding soon wouldnt do a dc

what if ur 15 and ur not bleeding or pains is there a posability that ur still pregnant

Sherrell I wld lik to knw wat happenned to u cos l jst had an abortion had no bleeding at all and aftr reading us msg l wanna knw wat happenned

I would advice for you to go and get another sonogram ASAP! I had no bleeding only brown discharge afterwards and I ended up finding out that I am still pregnant..

I got my surgical abortion yesterday and yet no bleeding. the doctors said that it is common, i am concerned that the procedure has failed, I don't experience any sort of pain.

so i had a surgical abortion 2 weeks ago now and i have had no bleeding what so ever. i dont feel sick all the time anymore and my boobs aren't sore ( thank god) i got a bit worried and took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came back positive :( :( starting to get scared now :(

I completely understand how you feel. I had my first one very recently and still havent gotten passed what happened and the choice I made. Only you know what the right choice is. I have had trouble sleeping and blame myself-- it's going to be difficult but you seem like a woman who knows yourself well... and whatever decision you made was the right one for you. I wish you the best.

Hello, I recently spoke with my Dr. and was advised that the bleeding can be heavy or non existent. The Dr who performed my procedure has 40 years experience and is highly recommended in the state. I was told that the only time there should be concern is if you are bleeding and have to change a sanitary napkin more than once an hour, if you have a rising temperature, if you are experiencing pain that will not subside with Tylenol, Advil, or RX IB Profen. Aside from that, every woman's body responds differently so there is no need for concern if you are bleeding mildly or not at all.

I had a surgical abortion 12 days  ago i have stopped bleeding i just get brown discharge when i wipe myself it is very sore  but it doesnt smell i havent got a fever or chills  im worried i have a infection i havent put anything in my vagina im worried any one help ?

i had an abortion yesterday! there was just a lil tiny blood that came out after the surgical abortion and since then , i did not bleed at all . so today i was so worried that maybe the abortion didn't work ! so i called the doctors office, and i took to the doctor who done the procedure and she tell me that i should consider myself as a lucky one. so i guess normal not to bleed .

Pls is it normal not to ve a milk discharge from breast after having an abortion?

This is perfectly normal. They say for you to expect cramping similar to a period.