Wat does this have to do with anything?? The questions are abt pain an bleeding.... you went on an on abt your life an how you can't seem to get it together.... an that you keep kill'n a baby everytime you thk it's not the RIGHT MAN lol get a life this is not the Oprah Winfrey network where you tell ALL ur business!!!

The headaches can be a sign of problems, and sharp pains if their in the same place (concentrated rather than general pain) it can be a sign of an ectopic pregnancy - and if your worried about it talk to your service provider they are there to help! I'm in the UK so not sure how abortions work done else where and privately but don't suffer in silence. The health professionals are used to people being worried and are there to help. I had a vacuum surgical abortion yesterday - unconscious for less than half an hour, no pain and excellent care. I bled before the op (from the cervix opening pulls they get you to put in your vag) and a bit afterwards but it's light and watery and I'm not worried. It's normal to bleed for up to 10 days and in varying amounts - nothing at all to fairly heavy. The only time to be concerned about bleeding is if it's so heavy you are soaking 2 big sanitary pads in less than 2-3 hours or if you pass large clots (and by large I'm talking small orange size and bigger). Even then you've got practically nothing to worry about as unless you got an infection (you'll know if you are running a temperature) they usually try to leave your womb to sort itself out.
For those of you feeling depressed or upset. It's normal! Everyone will react to an abortion differently and even if we didn't have crazy hormones rushing around us it's a big decision and too many of you sound like you've had to go through it alone. I was lucky and had my partner of 6 six years with me throughout supporting every decision I made so I can't imagine how hard it must have been for some of you. Remember that there are no right or wrong ways to feel after a termination and whether it's a friend, lover, parent or phone-line talk to someone. It's much less scary and painful when you realise you're not alone x

Well im 15 nd i didn't bleed

I had a surgical abortion on Saturday and only had few spotting that day and nothing since. I hope everything is OK.

So sorry to hear about your loss. I really hope things turned out good for you.

My surgical abortion was on July 31 2017, and I only bled scantily after the procedure, and I have not bled since. I had right side weakness and Shortness of breath. After I called the after hours number, I was instructed to go to the ER. I was found to be Anemic. Scary

Your a mess! You should feel bad and should get on a good birth control and stop using abortion as a means of birth control! Who the hell has 3 abortions?!?! Quit having sex because your "lonely".. fyi, I am NOT against abortion but 3 times?!?! You should have learned your lesson the first time.

You've been through a lot, take the time to be a little kind to yourself - do something that you enjoy - just for yourself. Crying is a normal reaction to all you've had to cope with - that's a healthy and often cathartic thing to do - don't be so hard on yourself please. All the best,
things will get better - remember all things pass- the good and the not so good.

I'm going through the same exact thing. Did you ever figure out if anything was wrong. It could be because I was only 2 1/2 weeks pregnant when I had the procedure done but I'm scared

Hi i had surgical abortion before tree days but I not bleeding match and I not have any cramp is that normal?

same condition with me please guide

I'm almost in the same situation as yours, I hope you are better now, never blame yourself for any mistake, everything happens for a purpose. All the best.

I had an abortion too 3 days back and haven't had any bleeding. The doc says it is normal but am still scared. Hope the arbtion was a success

13 weeks? That's crazy.

I know this is old, but how did this turn out for you? I'm in a very similar situation & i have to wait until Wed. before they will retest the blood. Freaking out it just didn't take.