feeling something is stuck in throat and mouth is very dry roof of mouth it has been this way for 3 days

Have you noticed any growths in your throat, maybe on your tonsils? I know that this feeling can sometimes happen if you have tonsil stones or your tonsils got enlarged by some sort of infection. These infections can be viral, bacterial and even fungal. The dry mouth is problematic in this case because your irritation will only get bigger and you will have more issues. How much water do you drink per day? You have to know that you need to drink at least 2 liters per day to keep your body hydrated at normal level. Have you changed anything in your diet in past several days?

I hope that this was helpful in any way.

Nelie

i was feeling the same thing and was getting really worried but i found that it might be gerd same thing as acid reflux and chest pain super dry mouth and throat went to the doc and nothing so i decided to try appla cider vinegar cause thing stuck in my throat felt like i was eventually not be able to breath but anyways finally decided to try one table spoon of apple cider vinegar and WOW it took the feeling away almost instantly still had a little felling but did it again at night woke up even better so now its my best friend try it might work for you!!!