about three days ago I was eating popcorn. I felt like a husk was stuck there so i tried to get it out with my finger. No luck. I figured it would come out on its own. its been 3 days, and my tonsils have white stuff on them, and it feels like its stuck and hurts whenever I swallow. Should i see a doctor? I cant take it anymore. its annoying and sometimes painful.

white stuff? sounds like streps but im no expert just a 16 year old female and yes you should go and see a doctor as soon as possible! hope you et better and dont stick your fingers down your throat you will make it worst trust me i hardly eat but when i do i make myself throw up and my throat gets very sore but at the moment i think i have a reflux problem

Curlykim you have an eating disorder, get support. Food provides nutrients your body needs. If you continue, your bones will become brittle, teeth stained, and you risk death. This isn't something to mess with.