Okai So I think im bi because i find guys attractive like sexually and romanticly like i have this friend nathan i think i like him,i think he's cute and he's bi nd he messed with me nd leaned in and kissed me but i actually liked it like when he messed with me(tickling)i blushed but hid it so he wnt see but i just want to know if im gay or is it just a stage?I have hit puberty,i have pubes nd sh*t but how do i know if im bi or not?Please answer

Hello Guest,

My name is Daniel. I am bisexual, and I want to help you get through this mess and help you sort it out. First of all, if you like guys, it is not a stage. It is not a phase either. That is a stupid thing people say and you should not believe it. If you like guys sexually, if you like having sex with another guy, you are bisexual. But, there is no need to label yourself. You are not a soup can. You don't need to put yourself into a category, if you don't want to. Just be yourself. I am sorry that I am your only response, but, if you need someone to talk to, please don't be afraid to send me a private message. I really want to help you.

ForeverDorks :)