AM I GAY if one time me and my friend were wondering if what cum tasted like so he jerked off above me and cumm and i swallowed it and i kind of like it but then later i sucked his penis if i am how can i stop it i dont want to go to hell and um we had oral sex

Hi M1,

Some experimentation may be normal.  Lots of young men and women have questions about their sexuality.

If you want to stop, just stop.

dude...just chill...its nothing wrong...if u are a gay...being a  gay is something to be proud of! u must be a gay..if u get turned on looking @ other d**k.or u just love the sight of handsome young boys...!!be a gay!

dude...just chill...its nothing wrong...if u are a gay...being a gay is something to be proud of! u must be a gay..if u get turned on looking @ other d**k.or u just love the sight of handsome young boys...!!be a gay!

Don't worry about hell or anything like that...thats just what the schools teach you, its just a religious thing. nothing more.