I am 13i year old boy who is sexually confused. One day me and my long time freinds got high and we always jaked off naked together. I loved the sight if his penis. So one day me and him got high so we started talking about truth or dare walking down the road. So we went to a secret hideout in the woods. And we messed around then screwed. Im so confused can someone help me multi opinions will be great. Thanks in advance

It is normal to be sexually curious, and turned on. You and your friend seems to be agreed to play a little. What is it exactly makes you confused? Are you afraid to be gay? Many teens like to explore sex related things.

have you ever been atractted to him or any other guy or were you atractted to girls before

You might be gay, you could be bi or you might be a boy who likes sex with boys, you could be straight but curious. Whatever you are is ok. You actually don't have to make a decision. See how things unfold. don't stress over this. Your teens are a time for self discovery. But it is importantt to be true to who you really are. I hope that helps