hello, im 15 year old turnning 16 in 1 month, i dont know if i hit puberty or not.. well i have a mastauche starting to grow a beard, arm pit, my voice has cracked,i got public hair down there i got hair on my legs (alot) my testicles has dropped but my penis is small non erected its about 4cm when erected 5 inches. its not fat dunno why.. i had a lot of wet dreams. thanks :)

Yes you have.

then is it nora to get an erection as soon as when im awake from sleep?

Yes, it's normal to have an erection when you wake.

5" is a high average length for a 15 year old, the average is between 4-5".

how could i know if i hit puberty please answer this :)

The descriptios on your post gives it away.

soo apparently i have hit puberty, but is it normal while im sitting seeing a sexy girl to get an erection i heard that if you hit puberty you dont get and erection only in on purpose when you masturbate

Its normal to get them, even when you're not masterbating.

thanks.. im soo happy that i hit puberty :)

This is the stage that gives us manly features.(I'm 16 too!!)

cool so you get an erection at random tgimes too, did you hit puberty?

Sometimes its just random, sometimes it happens when you think about sexual stuff . The best way I get over it is by thinking about something else.

btw when can i produce sperm?

You should be able to produce it.

Have you masterbated? If you have, and a white fluid is discharged then yes you can produce sperm. When people get wet dreams or have the ability to secrete semen, it means that you have the ability to get your partner pregnant.:) Its pretty cool to think that two cells make a human being.