Ok so im 5'0 and 130 pounds how can i lose atleast 25 pounds? I get called fat but also ppl tell me im perfect.

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** if your diet is normal and still gaining more weight then normal. it is likely a hormonal thing. after reading his book, i looked at overweight people in a different light and no longer just blindly assumed that they overeat themselves to their size.

First of all, honey, you are not fat.  You may not believe it, but really, you're not.  I weighed waaaay more than that at your age, and it just came off naturally when I got older and my metabolism kicked in.  You're still growing, and you're going to go through natural spurt here and there where your weight will spike, then your height will catch up and you'll stretch out.  Don't be worried, it's a natural part of growing, and you're too young to worry about that stuff!  Still, make sure you eat healthy.  That doesn't mean you can't still have burgers and fries, just don't make it every meal.  If you eat too healthy, and eat too few calories, your body will save all your calories as fat because it will think it's starving.  Just eat more fruits and veggies and whole grains and drink plenty of water and get lots of sleep.  Get a little exercise too.  Just do something fun like dance or swim or play a sport.  But don't stress out about it, ok?  There's no need for some stupid diet or for you to exercise like crazy.  Most important of all, love yourself.  You're perfect the way you are and the only way you can improve is by loving yourself right now.  If you hate your body, you won't ever be happy.  You have to love yourself as much as everyone loves you, because you're great.  And by loving yourself, you'll feel better and make the right choices!