Celebrity

Hi guys. So, My wisdom tooth erupted incompletely. This is all I have to say since I am bit scared, concerned, I don't know how to call this condition and I was talking to my sister about this - she had some issues with a wisdom tooth, but she told me that she never had anything similar. So, I was wondering what are my choices. I know that the smartest choice would be visiting the dentist, and I will do that, but to be honest, I really want to hear your opinion and what you think about this. Thx in advance. 

Look, whatever you do, whatever your next steps are, you CAN'T avoid your dentist in this case. Just to get you a bigger picture, you need to know that this can be really serious, since it can cause a brain damage from oxygen deprivation while under anesthesia during the procedure and of course, like you already may think, it can cause death. 

So, when this happens, if this happens, you should not wait a minute more. You need to visit your dentist immediately, as soon as you see some changes it doesn't matter do you have an Infection after wisdom tooth removal or something more serious. 

Hey is this another tooth? Since I just answered your question from a previous topic and you told us that you don't feel any type of pain? What has changed? I am a little bit confused :/ 

Well, I suppose that you had two teeth removed, which can happen. 

Anyway, it can lead to an infection, so you should visit a dentist as soon as you can. The main problem is that can create deep pockets around themselves, and that is very dangerous since the bacteria and food can collect and infection can develop. So, better go and check this out! 

Celebrity

Oh, hello there. It was my sister who wrote this post, but I was sure that she was logged out from my account and that she wrote her name, I don't know. Look, I am fine, tnx God, no pain, but I and he went at the same day to the dentist because we both scheduled a surgery of the wisdom tooth, but a doctor told her that her tooth is not for the surgery yet. So, a couple of days after, the same day when I went to a dentist to remove the tooth, her wisdom tooth erupted. She is in pain and she is planning to visit a doctor again. Can this be because he made a mistake? 

I had similar issue - my sister and I did the procedure at the same time. Actually, she was prolonging this, but as soon as she saw that I am about to have this procedure, she scheduled for herself as well. She was the lucky one because she didn't feel any pain after this, while my tooth also erupted. I just can't describe the feeling. Like my whole exploded. So, immediately went to see my doctor and he told me that this was a good move because this liquid that comes from the erupted tooth - I don't know its name, can cause so much of the damage, since it is full of the bacteria. So, when you have this issue, you should not wait a second more.

it is really bad thing! should not be ignored and you should not put it on hold. why? I had it and I know what this is. I was stuck into the hospital after this because I believed that this is nothing serious, even if I felt this ugly pain. the thing is that you can't ignore it. I do know that many of the patients are scared of the dentist, but you need to be aware of the potential complications since wisdom tooth is on the place that is most posteriorly placed permanent teeth to erupt. it can happen, but you will be OK if you see your dentist like immediately, just like I did.

Look, a lot of people can't make a difference between erupted and impacted wisdom tooth, and there is a difference. I am not sure about which liquid you are talking about, I am not familiar that much with it, but it seems to me that a lot of the people can't make a difference between these two things. Anyway, here are a couple of advice on how you can recognize a erupted tooth - first, you should look to see if there is a enough space for another molar to erupt there, since wisdom tooth can't always erupt if there is enough space in your jaw. Also, if your teeth is already crowded, the chances are good that your teeth will not erupt totally.