A few months ago I was told I had molluscum contagiosum, then my partner told me he had been diagnosed with Trich, I was treated for both however, for the past month now - I've had one little bump on my bottom - by treated I mean, I had all visible bumps frozen and took the medicine. It looks the same as the others did. I also am going to go to the store tomorrow to test if perhaps I have a yeast infection - could this bump be a sign of the others or something else? I also have a bunch of similar but not as obvious bumps on my legs and a couple on my arms. They're like tiny little warts barely bigger than a pin head - if that. The one on my bottom is about the size of a pin head, it's red and kind of shiny - and raised up like a mole would be. I would go to a free clinic but there are none where I live, I looked! SO I'm asking what the odds could be of it being what I had or a sign of something else?

Hi there, I'm not entirely sure what the bump is, but it could be a recurrence of molusscum. I think that the best thing for you to do at this point is not to have sex until you're sure of what it is. And if you want to get treatment, try going to a hospital or a doctor and let them know how much you can pay and see if they will let you pay sliding scale. A lot of doctors do that. Let me know, kay?

Hey thanks for the response. I have gotten another one up at the top of my labia but this one is red and is more like a pimple and a bit painful to poke at.

I'll see what I can do : ( I could make the drive to a neighboring city that has a free clinic >.<;;; It was $25 for every molluscum bump bleh.