I have phimosis but it's not that bad as I can stretch my foreskin just over my penis head.

But cleaning it is a problem, can I use shower gel (linx) to clean it as we don't use soap ( we use shower gels and stuff )

i just use water and then gently dry off with a towel. it is quite sensitive under your foreskin so using soap/gel can agrevate the skin and make things sore. Good idea to clean it regularly but just with water.

but you can get phimosis fixed in a day at the hospital.. its worth it..

How Old are you

and your not circumcised right

and can you pull the foreskin all the way back

15

I'm not cirumsised

When flaccid I can pull the foreskin all the way back, when erected I can only move the foreskin over the head ( barely )

this sound normal for your age what you need to do is pull the foreskin back all the way when your flaccid and wish with jest water no sope and dry with a towel don,t use TP to dry if you get a erection and wait for it to go down i know at your age at may take some time to go down but it will you only need to do this ever 2 days you tray so starches yore foreskin over time if you need more let me know i have lot of knowledge about this you

Jason

**edited by moderator**