I got a question, when I stimulate myself anally, I use a toy and shampoo (head and shoulders), (not alot) , it burns, but it also feels extremely pleasurable. I can't really explain the feeling, kinda like you are about to have an orgasm...why and what is this? Has anyone experienced this before? If so please discuss.

If you are willing to try, my advice is to make sure you don't have any tissue tears and use a pea-size drop to start with. If you have tissue tears, you will feel a temporary sharp pain, but it goes away, so don't be surprised.

sound like very pain

WarrB wrote:

sound like very pain

Hello WarrB
I have been using different sort of shampoo for anal sex (or body soap). Head and shoulder's is THE most pleasure giver but it is also the most irritant. I have used it a lot for more than a year and it resulted in some injuries... nothing too bad but enough to make me stop. Anyways... prefer to use mild shampoo or body soap with mentions like neutral PH or delicate skin or any indication that the soap solution you use is for delicate or sensitive skin.
Enjoy your anal sex !

Mild shampoo is great pleasure. I have use d these for 20 years. It is great to have orgasm. If YOU need adviçe. Let me know.

Try dove for men sensitive skin it feels awesome.. also try using one of those sour apple big super pop lollipops it feels incredible trust me better than anything else.. its the soap/shampoo feeling without the burn but with extremely tingle feeling.. but careful when it starts to get to the gum part it might hurt you inside nothing serious though

I DO ANAL SEX WITH SOAP AND TOYS ALL THE TIME. I use hand soap, my fingers dildos and some handles from various tools. I have been doing this for years, I get so turned on it is not unusual for me to cum as I stimulate my prostate. The burn is part of the turn on. The need to poop is just a another part of dirty sex.

I'm having an issue, and not sure if it's related to using shampoo or not. Last thursday, Nov. 2nd 2017, I used some shampoo to wash my anus with. I had a detachable shower head with me, and quickly used that to rinse the shampoo off the area. Ever since then, my anus has been itching. It's now 5 days later, and while I don't think the itching is as bad as it first was, it's still itchy a lot. If I let it go I'm okay for the day, but if I start to itch it, it's like I can't stop itching.

So, have I damaged something, or is this going to go away on its own? Thanks to anyone who can help me with this. I am assuming the itching is related to the chemicals in the shampoo maybe? I used Pert Plus. I won't do that again.

In 20 years, you have not had any kind of illness related to the shampoo use? any gastric or cardiac problem?

I have done it for almost 30 years. Sometimes every day. Only thing I have is a bleeding hemorroide sometimes. Might not even caused by my playing. I have also done rectoscopy (to check for cancer) Evereything is ok inside my ass.