Okay im 15 and I figured I'd try anal masturbation, so after I got done I noticed a little blood on what I was using, i was going too far, 2 maybe 3 inches, it's been about 10 minutes and I wiped and the blood seems to be gone, should I be okay? Btw it was light red, like a finger cut or something.

you should be okay, your anal was probably a little torn. Use LOTS of lube next time and you wont feel a thing

Hopefully you were using adequate lubrication during insertion.  In either case, you may have ruptured internal and external blood vessels called hemorhoids.  The friction from what ever you were using created the bleeding.  In the future lubricate both the outside of your anus and the inside of your anus.  Avoid using household products for insertion and possible libricants.  You may purchase lubricants at Walmart, Walgreens, etc:|

Don't worry I've been trying to stretch my hole for a while now, bleeding is normal. It normally stops after a few hours. Encourage your man to try taking it up the butt it is awkward at first but he will never blow his load so hard, and I guarantee he will do it again. Find his prostate, massage it, HOLD ON he can have a continuous ejaculation. It will be so intense he will want to punch a hole in the wall.