My boyfriend and I tried something new which is anal sex and I actually enjoyed it, so I was wondering if anybody new anything on anal masturbation!

Hi there! Very interesting topic I think. I also anal masturbate especially when I am already turned on which you should maybe do too. Watch a porn video or something else than excites you first, it is much easier and more comfortable for the anus penetration. You should have a lubricant with you since the anus does not self-lubricate, and have your nails cleaned and trimmed so that you don’t hurt yourself. Choose good position, the one that gives you good access to the butt- such as lying on the stomach or side. I massage the anus first and then gently push my finger in, I hold it still a bit so that I can feel it in, then I start doing circle motions, and that is great.
You could also use toys. There are special anal toys one can get in sex shops. The best is the one with a gentle curve which you point toward the stomach when inside. That can indirectly stimulate the G spot. I hope this helped!!! Have fun!!!!
***EDIT from Moderator***
There are many "toys" for doing this, but the safest are those with a FLARED BASE. Once lubed up, you want something that CANNOT slip further in and require a trip to the emergency room to remove. That's the purpose of a flared base or flange.

Guest wrote:

If you cant get an anal toy what are some good options like things you find around the house or something like that?

Just spend the money and get a toy that is made for what you want to do. You risk a lot of injury by using something you find around the house. Go buy a dildo or vibe and use that, it's safer and it's ment for that :) and use lube!

Yeiks! My advice:
Do NOT try to insert anything that large!
You will probably do some real damage.

From my experiences with this topic, I like to follow the expression that "slow and steady wins the race." Many of us are so eager to get our orgasm done and over with, that we stick random and potentially dangerous items anywhere we can, thinking thats its good for us. I would advise to keep things reasonable here, if its bigger than a few fingers, (which doctors sometimes use for rectal exams) I would reconsider. Whenever I masturbate anally I make sure that i have a condom on the item. Usually I'll use a "condomed" tooth brush end, a cucumber or something smooth and round. PLEASE use things with a gradual growth, things like bottles and blunt end objects are not good for the tissue to be quickly enlarged. IF you are younger, and or, don't have access to condoms, you can A.) Call planned parenthood, they usually supply them to anyone, or B.) Go to the dollar store, supermarket and get some rubber gloves, surgical if you can since they are sterilized, I DO NOT RECOMMEND household cleaning gloves, you don't know what they have been used for, if they are sterile, and they will nine time out of ten have some sort of ridges on them, which is not as pleasurable as you think.

the key word here, from my experience at least is GRADUAL expansion, do not try to stick a 2" diameter cucumber up there the first time you anal masturbate, or for that matter the second or third time. Remember the anus is a muscle, treat it like one, train it.

I hope this helps, I am no medical professional, but i think most of this is common sense and logic. IF IT HURTS, STOP. As a side note, from what i have read on and spoke with doctors about, if you start to bleed when you defecate (poop), then monitor it, if it persists after 3-4 hours, then consult a doctor, go online and talk to a webmd expert, call someone, and find out what that could mean for you. A lot of times its just because you were too rough or used something sharp, just keep an eye on it.

Quick Tips:

1. Gradual expansion, and please NO two-liters, nothing bigger than a few fingers
2. If it hurts, STOP
3. If you are bleeding anally, keep an eye on it and consult a doctor if bleeds for more than 4-5 hours.
4. Use condoms or sterilized medical gloves around the object
5.STERILIZE THINGS, if you have to use a toothbrush end without a condom or glove, then boil it and wash it THOROUGHLY.
6. USE LUBE! DUH! (water based and not petroleum. jelly)
7. Have fun! don't force yourself to like it, its not for everyone, although it can be very enjoyable.

Thanks for reading, good luck and stay safe.

dont use candles... it is very unsafe... my reason is because the end can snap off... and you dont want to be going to the emergency room and say "yeah excuse me i was masturbating and i got a candle in my rectum" . you gotta use something firm that has NO chance of breaking in your anus..

I have been a lover of anal arousal since I was a teenager (I'm in my 50's, now), and only in the last two or three years have I discovered a few secrets that at least apply to me, and I suspect might apply to many others as well, if they only knew about them. Essentially, I discovered quite accidentally that full anal penetration is totally unnecessary for the most arousing and healthful anal stimulation. And I discovered a remarkably simple method for achieving complete and orgasmic anal arousal that requires virtually no penetration at all, and it is a technique that can be used alone or with a partner.

First, some basic facts about my own physiology that I believe may apply to everyone. All of the sensations (and the nerves) responsible for anal arousal seem to occur in the outer folds of the anus and around the inner anal rim, just inside the anal opening. There are simply no nerves beyond and inside this outer region of the anus that provide any other sensation than pain or pressure, and virtually no sensate nerves in the rectum that lies beyond the anal hole itself. (For men, of course, there is the sensitivity of the prostate near the rectal wall, but I have found that this provides little direct sexual arousal, and can be more painful than pleasurable with pressure applied to it.)

As a result, penetrating the anus beyond this outer area with anything really adds nothing to the sexual sensations that the anus, itself, provides. In fact, what I discovered, after decades of penetrating my anus with various dildo-like objects, is that all of the FEELING of penetration comes entirely from that outer region of the anus, itself, as it rubs against the dildo sliding into and out of the rectum. Of course, the THOUGHT of penetration, the FANTASY of being taken, adds to the sensation of arousal, but the actual sensation has nothing to do with penetration itself.

I first discovered this as I was gently massaging my anus with my fingers in preparation for penetration. I decided one day, perhaps because I was lazy and did not want to deal with the mess, to simply stay with my finger massage and forget the dildo. The more I massaged with my fingers, especially in the upper and lower areas of the anal rim, the more sexually I was aroused. I became aware that simply pressing and caressing gently in the right spot and lightly pulling upward or downward caused my whole anal area to feel as if it was being penetrated with sexual pleasure, and with no pain, as sometimes occurs with a dildo.

Eventually, in order to free my hands for other things, I discovered it was possible to apply this pressure using certain objects that stimulated, but did not quite penetrate my anus. My first successful object was a combination shoehorn/backscratcher made of plastic. Lying on my back, I opened my legs, placed the shoehorn end between the folds of my anus and with the scratcher end pressed against a pillow or wall, I pressed and moved over the shoehorn end gently, but with increasing and decreasing pressure, until I felt particularly strong sexual sensation without any pain.

When done right, my whole rear-end seemed to light up and become suffused with a powerful arousal, and, of course, the orgasms that came were of a new order I had not felt before. Most importantly, when I was done, I did NOT feel a certain rawness that I had always felt after anal penetration. I was now convinced that anal penetration was completely unnecessary to reach maximum sexual release and I gained that release with a feeling of completeness I had not experience before, and which would last much longer than with penetration following orgasm.

However, the shoehorn/backscratcher was not always easy to handle exactly right, and sometimes I did get a bit more pain than pleasure from using it. It was may be a year or two later that I hit upon a truly wonderful discovery—an almost foolproof way to perfectly apply the right anal stimulation to get that sexually penetrating feel.

I happened to be aroused one day (from my usual fantasies) as I was staring at a shirt hanger. It was one of those solid wire hangers you often get from dry cleaners (sometimes covered in paper), with both ends of the wire twisted into the hanger hook. It occurred to me that if I were to press the corner of this wire hanger against my anal opening, it might apply just the right kind of pressure without actually penetrating my anus. The wire was of a narrow gauge that would press in on the anus, and the angle of the hanger corner seemed just about right to press both upward and downward on the anal opening at the same time. (Note that I had no intention of using the hanger hook in any way, which would be dangerous in any case.)

I also realized that I needed a good way to support the hanger as it pressed against me, and I realized that pressing the other corner of the hanger against the inside edge where the wall meets the floor might be perfect. I also quickly came up with a means to secure the other corner of the hanger against the wall using one of those cone-shaped nonslip rubber bottle openers. And so, I took a spin with my new homemade anal stimulator. (Note, by the way, that the appropriate hanger is NOT the kind with a sticky cardboard support stuck between the two wire ends that dry-cleaners also sometimes use; this type is not a solid wire, and could be dangerous to use if the cardboard support separated from the wire end to which it is attached.)

So, I lay on my back with my feet up on the wall ahead of me, and the rubber bottle opener placed against the wall with the cone opening toward my anus. After a period of finger and very light nail stimulation to my nipples and anus, when my anus felt most welcoming, I placed the hanger (with the hook facing upward and away), with one corner into the rubber bottle opener against the wall and the other corner gently pressing into my anal opening. I quickly found that placing the hanger corner low in the anal opening made the most pleasant entry, pressing most keenly against with the upper and lower edge of the anal opening.

Now, I found that I could gently move in and out and around this hanger corner to expand and contract the anal sensations, and the feeling was of total sexual penetration, and constant arousal that just flushed from my anus through my genitals and thence throughout my entire feminine-feeling body. This wire corner was also great for that sweet squeezing of the sphincter muscles that is sometimes so arousing to the anus. The affect was enhanced by the springy quality of the hanger, which is where the wire was so much better compared to the solid plastic of the shoehorn. When the time came for orgasm, it literally exploded out from my anus and into my genitals and body in waves that felt like multiples. And my anus felt totally comfortable just sitting gently against that hanger corner as my arousal subsided, with not a hint of pain or over-stretching that sometimes came with the actual penetration of a dildo.

And I quickly discovered the following benefits, noting that I personally keep my anus very clean in general. When I removed the hanger corner, which was barely inserted at all, there was no odor left behind that might show signs of an actual rectal penetration. And this was true no matter how firmly I pressed my anus against the hanger; the spreading corner would go in only so far and no farther, but it always felt like fully arousing penetration when I pressed and moved over it. Obviously, there was no mess to clean up (other than the usual sexual discharges), and I did not get left with that raw and extended feeling in my rear end that I always felt after the especially wider dildo penetrations of the past.

In general, I feel that this approach to anal stimulation may be rather new, and very useful for good health. I’m thinking especially of gay men who might find that they no longer really need to penetrate the anus with the penis for the pleasure of the “bottom” partner, and mutual masturbation might work far better with this anal approach for both partners, gay or otherwise.

I haven’t had an opportunity to try this with a partner (mine is not at all into anal sex), but it seems to me that two partners, male or female, could easily insert the two corners of this wire hanger into each other’s anal openings while lying on their backs. Just make sure that the hanger hook is facing upward and the wire ends are never touching anyone. I can only fantasize that the mutual movement against the anus would be that much more exciting.

I realize that this might present a problem for the exclusively “top” gay man who likes to do the penetrating. However, there are possibly other ways to achieve a firm penal arousal without having to enter their partner’s anus. On the other hand, I suspect that occasional anal penetration (with condoms) could remain reasonably safe, especially where this hanger technique was used more often between times.

Finally, I suspect that acceptance of this technique might depend on the sensitivity of the individual. I’m a particularly sensitive person who feels a great deal with minimal stimulation. Perhaps a less sensitive person would find this hanger technique totally inadequate to achieve arousal. However, it is safe and easy to try, and I would love to hear how anyone feels about it after trying it.

no, what you have to do to prevent the candle from getting stuck is you have to make sure before you buy it or find one in your house that it has a string wick thing that runs from the top of the candle to the base of the candle, you then crack the candle in half (crack depending on how much you want in your as****e) and the string should still be connecting the two sides even tho it is broken allowing you to pull out the half of the candle your gonna f**k by pulling the opposite side of the candle allowing the string to pull it out :-)))

to further the experience, you can get the 2 broken sides and make them form a L shape. now look at this below and visually imagine it is the candle and read what i write

L

1) get a small towel, blanket, any cloth that is small but thick
2) visually seperate the l and the _ (refering to the shape above) and then add the string (wick) to your visual l~_ (~is the string holding the 2 together)
3) lube up the end you want to f**k and insert it in your ass(by now you should have a string hanging out your ass with half a candle dangling but still connected)
4) now adjust the dangling string and the other candle half so you can see the other half in front of your ballsack
5) go to a chair, get the towel, allow the towel to be the spacer for you ass /ballsack and the broken candle and string

now just bounce up and down and jack it

AMAZING!

haha i bent my candle.. never did that ever again... but I think butt smex is fine :] Just be patient like everyone says.

Of course it's attached by a string. But, people who've gotten a candle stuck in their anus obviously must've broken that candle, and somehow the string came off. The string can come off.

If you're going to stick a candle in you, at least put it in a condom.

Or just don't use a candle period

yes i have also tred this and i feel the same. i mean im not gay but i reall enjoy it

Im a boy i want anal sex , and i want to do anal sex am i gay ??

you don't have to be gay to enjoy back door sex. Many heterosexual men and women love it

how do i prepare my self for double anal penetration?

Have you guys ever heard of Anal CANCER, HPV, etc...

Check it out...