Hiya! So I'm a girl and I was wondering about anal mastubation. This is something I've been wanting to try for a while now, but just haven't done it because I'm kinda clueless. I'm not old enough to buy toys and lube, so what can I use around the house? And there's no condoms in my house either (my mom is against all things sex, so can't really let her know I'm masturbating). So what can I clean and use? Also, what can I use to put into my vagina? I've heard tampons, does that work? Any tips, guild lines, advice? All of this can really help! Thanks!

I would say use a banana, or maybe a bathroom item with a condom

Don't use tampons, very bad idea. How old are you? Curious bc you could ask someone old enough by some condoms for you. Anything you do beside to try and use would best be covered in a condom, if not very very clean. You don't want to risk an infection.