im 22, female and ive never tried....

anal masturbation. 
  • what household item can i use? 
  • what to do so that poop wont stick on the item?
  • the best position to do it? (siting in bowl, lying in bed, doggy style position, etc.)
  • is vaseline safe?
  • will my anus get wider if i do it always?
vaginal masturbation with item.
  • what household item can i use?
  • is it safe to put vaseline on item? 

PS, i cant buy any sex toys because im in a very sensitive country..

Well for vaginal masturbation one of my friends uses a cucumber covered with a condom and vaseline is not a good lube i would use either sex lube or conditioner. For anal masturbation start off small as it will hurt first time. Again I would not use vaseline its not that good as its thick and sticky I would use yet again conditioner and yes if you do anal masturbation often your anus will get wider.

i dont think i can also buy a condom on the store. as i have said, this part of the world is very sensitive.. (working overseas, not originally from this country) i cant even access porn sites anymore T-T so i only have movies with sex scenes on it.
is it safe to use cucumber even without condom? i mean, wouldnt it leave something inside my vagina?

o.k first you need these three things:

1. a plastic or rubber glove

2. a sponge

3. tooth brush

first you have to cut the sponge to a cube like shape as long as the place to put your finger in the glove. then make sure there is a hole to insert the tooth brush. get neded and use your device.

my vagina starts bleeding when i use cucumber :(

Hey this works for me, get a foot pump (small and round if possible) get a shoe box and fill with books or something. Place the foot pump on the box and sit on it with ur vagina/urethra, u can go up and down left right circles allsorts cos its a pump! I normally do humping motion then circles before i get orgasm and squirt (sometimes).  ;-)  Hope i helped  ;-) 

it is not wise to use any kind of friuts/vegitables , glass , sharp things to masturbate ... you can use other house hold .. but it is better if you buy a masturbation toy in online .. it is quite cheap .. about the position .. you can be in any position comfortable to you :).. vaseline is ok but t is better to use a water base lubricant

using vegitables and fruits is not adviceble .. use soemthing of plastic

I am 13 and idk why i like masturbating so much... i just do. I use a toothbrush when i do it. I just pump it in and out... I mean, it works both ways. Just wash it before and after each time.

if you can. buy balloons. they work for any insertions. you can fill them with most anything be it golfballs, water, pudding, jello, or bottles. and if you get shampo bottles that are round and have a large hole after you take off the lid you can use those to clear out your colen so you don't have poo sticking to anything.

If you're bleeding whilst you masturbate then you need to make sure you're really aroused before you put anything in. If you put something in your vagina straight away then you'll tear yourself because you're not aroused enough and there's no lubrication. Start small, make sure you're 'wet' before you put anything in and go slow. Stay safe.

Well hara, first let me say that I wish all countries were like Canada when it comes to so many things. I'm just a little older than you so let's see if I can give you some good advice. Firstly you can use anything cylindrical in shape and it doesn't have to be perfectly round, oval works too. Material can be plastic ,glass or anything, even wood but it would need to be painted to work properly. Now Vaseline works for almost anything, including stopping poop from sticking to your toys, here's just one extra that most people never think of. If you are constipated and it's hard and dry enough to hurt as your poop exits your bum, use some Vaseline in and around your anus to help it slide out easier with no pain etc.. I also use it daily there too in the morning as it makes wiping so much easier, you will find when it's soft and you need to wipe four or five times before you feel you are clean, well once and you are finished but I always do it again but usually there's nothing because off the Vaseline. I carry one of those tubes of it for a quick re-application. It will soon become something you never leave home without. I think that you might find this alone will be the answer to most of your queries. As to will you get bigger as time goes by, well of course, just like your vagina but label exercises work for keeping both your anus and vagina nice and snug for whatever or whoever you want to share them with. Others is another method but if buying sex toys are hard so would this, or would it? I'm a registered user and I'm using my proper name, contact me with pm and I'll share it with you if you are interested. If you can get it then you will find it better than sex toys for sure, understand?? The same goes for all the girls out there, should I maybe start a topic about this??

My most embarrassing moment in my previous post, it's kagel excercises not label, although upon tying it again here it did the same thing, so did I make a mistake or this program. Kisses all

How would it work for my penis

You're in a Muslim country right?lol