I am totally positive my girlfriend is suffering from anorexia-she is so thin that it frightens me sometimes-she acts sometimes like she has the food fear anyway I was thinking of showing her some pictures of anorexia maybe those could help her dealing with this. Do you also think that pictures of the anorexia girls and woman could make her eat more and what else I could do to help her solve this eating problem? Thanks much!

You care for her and that is fine but for god sake don't let her see no pictures of anorexia for it may easily happened she likes them-you know if your girlfriend is anorexic she might be wanting to look exactly the same as those girls from some pictures with anorexia situations and plus she could still be thinking she is fat. That is basically what anorexia is about-no matter how little they eat anorexic people would always thing they have overrated and no mater how skinny they are they would think they are fat. the only thing that could help people with anorexia is medical care that usually consists of psychotherapy and nutrition counseling and no pictures of anorexia would help-maybe in some later stage when they figure out what their problem really is some ugly pictures of anorexia might help them figure out how wrong they are.