Good day all!

My sister has this amazing Golden Retriever. She is so playful, amazing, and the most important thing, she was never sick, in her whole life.

She is visiting the vet very often, and I really can’t see the reason how she would be sick, at all.

That dog was a birthday gift for her, from our daddy, and that is why she loves her so much.

She knows almost everything about dogs, about their needs, but she is a little bit unsure how to choose the right spay clinic for this dog?

If you have any advice, let me know :)

Hey there.

That can be really complicated, because all dogs are different.

This is also one more reason for visiting the vet as well. But, I am sure that you will do this, especially if you told us that you are visiting the vet very often.

I would recommend you to avoid low – cost spay, because according to my experience, it means that this is low quality as well. Many low – costs spay are heavily supported, but I am against them. They never were helpful for me.

Choosing the right spay clinic for your dog should be your vets business as well :)

Hey there.

First, somehow I believe that a lot of people in here don’t know what this means. Maybe, I am wrong, but I had this situation like three years ago, when my cousin asked me what is the spay clinic at all?

Well, a spay is the surgical removal of a female animal’s reproductive organs, so she can not be pregnant in this case.

Choosing the right spay clinic is not that easy thing to do.

But, I would definitely advice you to avoid those low cost clinics, because they are not so good in this.

Your vet should know the best clinics, you should ask him for advice. 

Hello. Of course, it is really hard decision. It is not easy to choose the right spay clinic for your dog. Here are some main rules that you need to follow, before you make your appointment at some clinic. First and the most important thing – you need to consult your vet, because he is the person who is taking care of your dog for a while, right? Avoid low – cost spay clinic – they are not good. When you make an appointment, pick up your dog at the same day. Don’t leave him there if you are not sure is this a good clinic for you. Do some research, visit a lot of clinics, and allow someone with experience to be there with you.