Hi, I‘ve been trying to lose my extra-weight for six month now. When it finally happens, I will work on definition. Until that, I have diet plans to think about. I heard about All Natural peanut butter diet (ANPB), and it sounds unbelievable that peanut is used for losing weight. Did anyone try this diet?

Hi, I started with ANPB diet a week ago. I read about it on some websites, and people had only good things to say about it. It’s still early to say if it’s going to help me lose some weight, but I really hope so. What is important for ANPB diet to work, is that peanut butter has to be completely natural. It is true that it has lot of calories, but the reason why people use it in diets is that it contains no cholesterol and the fat is a heart healthy kind. It also has lot of vitamin E, niacin, folic acid and phosphorous. Maybe this diet is called ANPB diet, but it doesn’t mean that peanut bitter is all I eat during the day. When you start with this diet, you have to take extra vitamin C, E, A, D, and Calcium.