Couldn't find what you looking for?

TRY OUR SEARCH!

Hello,

I’m 32 year old woman and I’m trying to lose extra weight I gained during pregnancy and after giving birth to my second daughter. Since I don’t really have much, if at all, time to exercise with three kids, I’m trying to lose weight with the help of acai berry diet.

I’m taking acai diet berry pills, but I’ve also read that adding acai berry products to your diet should also work as an extra boost in getting the weight off. So far I saw rather expensive acai berry juice, and am hoping someone could help me find more acai berry diet recepies I could use.

Loading...

Hi,

acai berry products, such as the acai berry juice you mentioned, are expensive for very simple reason - 90% of acai berry are the seeds which can't be used, so all the products are made from the remaining 10% of the fruit. So you can imagine the amount of berries you need to actually get the pure juice.

Acai berry diet pills are way cheaper because they only use extracts, and I don't want to bring your hopes down because acai berries are definitely something healthy, however, there actually is little to none proof they have any special weight loss effects.

Reply

Loading...


Hello,
I definitely understand how it feels to have absolutely no time for trips to gym and back, but I've managed to lose weight by following some fairly simple common sense rules I think you can fit into your life, as well. First off, try not to eat anything (or at least anything that's not fruit or veggie snack) past 8PM - most of us are inactive at night, so anything you eat then simply just adds up to the fat you already have stored. Second thing, maybe try eating smaller portions of food, but few more times during the day instead of having big meals. And the last part is sort of unavoidable if you need to lose weight - exercise. You'd be surprised what results you can have even from 10-15 minutes of high intensity workout daily, and most of those can be done at home.
Reply

Loading...


The acai berries, like blackberries, blueberries and other colorful fruits has been found to have certain health benefits and are good to include in any diet. However, the claim that acai berry is good for weight loss seems to be debatable even until now. Why not try some other natural methods to lose weight. Aside from exercise, you can still focus on your lifestyle and healthy diet to lose weight. It’s as simple as eating more fruits and vegetables. You can even use natural weight loss supplements as they are safe and effective, without side effects.
Reply

Loading...