Hi everyone I got retired and I am not very active lately. I live alone so I don’t have many things to do, like taking care of children, washing and cleaning etc. I live a peaceful life. Since I spend a lot of time in front of my TV I often get bored and when that happens I could eat everything I find in my refrigerator without even noticing it. Sometimes while I watch my series I eat a whole xxl pack of chips. So I've decided to try fiber35 diet, not so much because I want to lose weight but because I want to live healthy. So does anyone here have some recipes that I could use? Since I have plenty of time to cook now.

Hi Maria

I can see that you know how to enjoy food. That’s why I think you’ll love this chocolate shake.

It’s very easy to prepare. You will need three tablespoons of  brown sugar or maple syrup, two tablespoons of nondairy semisweet melted chocolate chips, two cups of  vanilla almond milk or other nondairy vanilla milk, three tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder, one tablespoon of  vanilla extract, one  ripe avocado and twelve ice cubes. Now put  all these ingredients in a blender and mix them until smooth.

This shake is full of fibers and it is also very healthy. It’s much better for you than a pack of chips. 

Hi all

I have one amazing recipe for Panzanella. This is one delicious fiber full recipe my family adores. If this name is strange for you, Panzanella is traditional Italian bread salad recipe which combine acidity and sweetness. You will need two pounds of ripe tomatoes, pinch of pepper, quarter cup of extra virgin olive oil, three tablespoons of fresh basil, three tablespoons of red wine or sherry vinegar, quarter of cup of finely chopped onion, four cup of crusty white bread pieces and one quarter cup of chopped parsley. Combine tomatoes halves in a large bowl with onion, parsley leaves and basil and then add bread. In a smaller bowl, whisk oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.  Pour this over the salad.

I must admit, this Panzanella name confused me at first. But when I read the whole recipe I liked it. :)

I will give you the recipe for one extraordinary smoothie that will really fresh you up.   It is very healthy and you can make it in five minutes. You will need one cup of orange juice, one cup of carrot juice, two tablespoons of ground flaxseed, one table spoon of chopped fresh ginger and two cups of frozen peach slices.

Put all of these ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth. This smoothie contains six grams of fiber and big doses of vitamin A and vitamin C.

Hello

I see you are writing some smoothie recipes. I love smoothies and these recipes you wrote are all very tasty, I suppose.  I don’t want to be rude but I think this smoothie recipe that  I’m about to give you is healthier, and believe me, it’s the most refreshing and the most tasteful smoothie you can drink.

You will need: 3 cups of frozen white grape, 2 teaspoons of honey, 1 medium size avocado, 2 full cups of baby spinach and 1 and a half cup of strong, cooled green tea.  You just put all of these in a blender, blend on a high speed for about 3 minutes and immediately serve. Enjoy!

Hi everyone

All of these recipes you wrote are really good. I will even try some of them as soon as I buy blender.

But you are all writing about smoothies and shakes (except this Panzanella recipe) and I don’t consider smoothies as a real food. It’s some kind of snack if you ask me. Check out this recipe, this is some real food.

This is a vegetarian chili with black beans and sweat potatoes and it’s very easy to prepare.

Heat oil in the oven. Then add sweet potato and onion and cook on medium heat for about 5 minutes. After that, add garlic, chili powder and water. Reduce heat and cook for about 11 minutes.

When that is done add beans and lime juice, increase heat and cook 4 minutes. 

This meal contains 15 grams of fibers.

Hi all

I love the fiber 35 diet. Ever since I started with it I feel so light and strong. I want to share with you this simple recipe. It is my favorite salad and I make it very often. You won’t need a lot of ingredients. You just need: couple leaves of fresh lettuce, couple leaves of basil, half cup of pomegranate seeds, half cup of sliced onion, one tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil, pinch of salt and three small red grapefruits.  Put leaves of lettuce on the plate, and then layer slices of avocado, slices of grapefruit, pomegranate seeds and slices of onion. Spill the oil, salt and basil on it and serve.