Hey there,

Yesterday, my friend was talking about 5 – factor diet. She was telling how cool is that, how this diet is amazing, and she was saying something about the snacks for this diet?

OK, now I am really curious. I just love to snack, and somehow I really hope that this diet will fit my personality. Do you follow this diet? Have you ever tried it?

Can you tell me what is the best snacks are for 5 – factor diet? Tell me some recipes or snacks?

Feel free to share with me everything you know.

I wish you happy new year!

Enjoy! 

Good evening,

Well, 5 factor diet meal plans consist of balanced meals eaten five times a day.  Well, I know that eating five meals daily may sound very good but not true. Well, this is effective for everyone, because according to celebrities and everyday people :) Before you try 5  - factor diet, you need to know and understand how to create meals. Your everyday meal should be comprised of : good source of protein, high in fiber, fat, carbos, fluids .

When you learn how to do that, you will be able to lose your pounds, trust me.

Have a nice day! 

Yeah,

Thank you! I know these main things about this diet. Today, my friend told me one, I think it is amazing, recipe. I am sure that I will make it very soon.

Orange and pineapple salad with cottage cheese. It is very easy to make. Cottage cheese is known like an excellent ingredient because it is a great source of calcium, vitamins and nutrients. All you need to do is to mix half  cup of oranges and half of pineapples with 1/3 cup of cottage cheese. It seems to me like an amazing, refreshing snack!

Have you tried it? What do you think, is it tasty?

Happy new year! 

Hey,

Yesterday, I had this for my snack :) It is a great recipe, and you should try it as soon as possible. It is delicious and it is healthy :) I have one more that I am sure that you are going to love it.

If you love peanut butter, this snack is going to be your favorite. You make it with yogurt dip. Don’t be scared by this combination, maybe it does not sound tasty, but it is. And, it is easy to make. It is filling :)

It is simple – you combine low fat peanut butter with non-fat yogurt, just slice up a fresh apple or pear and enjoy your meal. 

Hey there,

As far as I know, this is very strict diet, because you really need to count your calories and be careful of all those you eat. You can grab a snack, that is OK, but you need to know how to eat. I agree that we are talking about really delicious snacks, but you also need to grab it once or twice a day, because they do have a lot of calories.

I think that we all should avoid snacks if we want to lose our pounds, no matter that some diet allows this. I don’t know, but that is my opinion.

What do you think?

Happy New Year!