I need advice… I am 52 year old female in menopause and dealing with inflammation of the bladder (Cystitis) for few months now. I heard of anti-cystitis diets but can seem to find it anywhere on the web. Is anyone familiar with anti-cystitis diets? I would be very grateful for any information!

Hey,
I haven’t tried anti-cystitis diets, but I know that Dr. Larrian Gillispie wrote a book »You Don't Have to Live With Cystitis«, which helped millions of women. I know that with anti-cystitis diets Vitamin and Mineral Supplements are Essential. That about it from me.

I sympathise with you totally having suffered similarly. Control with diet and herbal medicine is by far the best way forward. My doctor prescribed me so many antibiotics then wanted to go the drug route of almiron which I wasnt happy with. Im not sure where you are based? I'm in london and saw a medical herbalist called Deborah Grant. She will work with your diet, lifestyle and prescribe herbal medicine to treat you. She specialises in menopause too so would know how to best help you. I was really suffering and now its very much under control which is such a relief.