Hello folks.

I was reading lot about those diet programs that can help in heart disease prevention. I know that generally diet programs are good and when you change your way of eating it is good - at least, it can't be bad right? So, I have decide to see with you to start a topic about diet programs. My question is next - Can you recommend me some optimal diets for heart disease prevention? So, feel free to write your experiences and to tell us what do you know, what is the best diet program in your opinion. Tnx! 

Hey there. Amazing! This is the best option to share some experiences that are good. I haven’t found my ideal diet program, but I am following some steps that can help me in this. For example, I am trying to control my portion sizes every day in my every meal. The vegetables are the key for everything and I love to eat it. But beside it, they are amazing in heart disease prevention. Fruits are also amazing. Other thing, when you are eating grains, you should eat whole grains. Those are a few things that can help you. It is not diet program, but it is similar.

Good day there. There are a few diet programs that are specifically for this and they stand for the best diet programs that can help you in heart disease prevention. But I also mix some diet programs and I am trying to eat healthy. I have been doing this my whole life and I am trying to continue with it. I am eating also whole grains, a lot of fruits and vegetables and I am eating red meats as well. I don't have experience with certain diet program. But I have heard that they are pretty good. Have a nice day. 

Good day guys.
Here are some tips that you should follow as well. To help look after your heart health it is important to make sure you choose the right type of fats .So to help keep your heart healthy with those little tricks:
• Replace saturated fats with small amounts of mono and polyunsaturated fats and you will see that this is very helpful,
• Cut down on foods containing trans fats – if you don’t know which they are, ask your doctor.
• It's also important to remember that all fats and oils are high in calories, so even the unsaturated fats should only be used in small amounts.

Good luck!

Hello guys.

Every diet program that has oranges it is extremely helpful. The main reason is that oranges contain a pharmacy's worth of salves for the heart and that is why they are that good. The soluble fiber pectin acts like a giant sponge, sopping up cholesterol in food and blocking its absorption. The  potassium in oranges helps counterbalance salt, keeping blood pressure under control.  There are so many reasons why you should eat them and oranges in your diet can definitely help you to remain healthy. I hope that this information is helpful. Have a nice day and good luck.