Hi, I'm 40 years old and I'm already experiencing effects of aging on my entire body. Recently I have heard of this new diet by dr. Pericone based on healthy ingredients and food supplements such as vitamins that promises the preservation of youth and vitality and prevents aging of the skin and the rest of the body and promises long life for whoever follows his instructions and his diet. There is also a book written by dr. Pericone that describes his philosophy of nutrition and presents his research in that field. I even thought of buying some of his diet products but they are so expensive. Is this a good investment, do these diets really work?

There is very little evidence that can prove some of the dr. Pericones claims that he states in his works. Mostly his work and his philosophy is based on unproven facts and guesses. In his book he states some very commonly known facts about diets and nutrition that can be effective sometimes but most of the times don’t have any effect at all and there is no scientific proof that they actually work. His diet is based upon high protein intake, low carbohydrate intake, taking vitamin supplements, sometimes even high doses that can be life threatening. It is possible that this diet would help you feel younger but there is nothing spectacular about that, because it is commonly known that reducing the calories in your diet and increasing the intake of vitamins and some other substances makes you feel better. Dr. Pericone is not a scientist, he was assistant professor at the Yale university school of medicine, and in 2002 he was thrown out because of his non-scientific ideas about nutrition. His whole campaign is just a publicity stunt aimed in making profit. My personal opinion would be that his advices can have a very limited use in everyday life and sometimes they can even be dangerous for your health, most of them do basically nothing so it’s a plain waste of money.

XD I was given the wrinkle book for a christmas book three years ago,and have seen the effects on me as well as others. For older women the effects are very noticable and they feel wonderful. Working in a very upscale salon in N.Y. on madison, trust its hard to impress any of the people. The feed back was incredible. Try the diet four days before Thanksgiving. Stand back and watch.

Hello, I am 36 years-old. Put on weight after my pregnancy and am unable to get rid of it for 3 years now. Do you think I could benefit from it? How long did it take you to see the difference? We don’t have thanksgiving from where I come from-Europe, so I guess any day would be ok to start. Can you explain to me why you think that only 4 days before major eating eat should be a good day to start with this diet? Thank you so much!

i'm no doctor, but i tried the pericone promise and yes, it works. a lot of it is common sense. cut out caffiene. cut out alcohol. eat your super foods. eat your whole food. la de da stuff that we for some reason forget. but the supplements and diet combined does WONDERS. i'm only 35, but within 2 weeks people were telling me i looked 25 and they had no idea what i was doing. thumbs way up in my opinion. :-D :-D :-D

i'm no doctor, but i tried the pericone promise and yes, it works. a lot of it is common sense. cut out caffiene. cut out alcohol. eat your super foods. eat your whole food. la de da stuff that we for some reason forget. but the supplements and diet combined does WONDERS. i'm only 35, but within 2 weeks people were telling me i looked 25 and they had no idea what i was doing. thumbs way up in my opinion. :-D

As part of the overall nutritional recommendation, he recommends the Acai berry as the number one superfood. The best source of this would be of course the fresh berry. Unfortunately, it is in the Amazon rain forest. The next best thing is MonaVie, with a patented freeze drying process that preserves and concentrates all the beneficial compounds found in the Acai berry.

If you sign up as a distributor, you will be able to purchase this amazing product wholesale for as little as $22 a bottle. Since you only drink 2oz twice a day, this costs about as much as a latte. It is worth every penny my fellow humans.
read the testimonials at
www.monaviemoms.com
You can find out more about it at:
mymonavie.com/cardiohealth