I have a girlfriend more than 2 years. Month ago, when we had sex, she stiffed a finger in my anus and that felt great!!! Since then I am masterbating in my anus. Maybe some of you think that is gross, but I feels great and you should try it!
Here is one thought though: if I like anal sex, does that make me a homo?

Hello, hello,
No, that doesn’t make you a homo… you are homo if you like people of same sex (men like men, women like women).
It is nothing new, that men like anus masturbation. Prostate is the thing that gives such a pleasure… and I like it too.
Enjoy :-)

I my opinion...people chose to be homo so I wouldn't think your a homo! Whatever tickles your fantasy!

I don't agree that people choose to be homosexual, but that is beside the point. Many straight men like anal stimulation as it hits on the prostate gland and is intensely pleasureable. Many straight men also like to perform anal sex with woman, as this type of sex is much tighter

You do have a good point there!

it's not gay at all, many men miss out on this great pleasure

if a girl does it no one calls her a lesbian