Hello. I'm 22 year old male and I have some questions about sex and anal masturbation. Just recently a good friend of mine told me that he has a strange experience with one girlfriend and that he would like to speak with me about it. During some oral sex episode with him, this girl put her finger in his anus.
At the beginning it was pretty strange for him to feel this sensation but with time he liked it. Can you believe this? After this episode they did it a couple of times more. So, he asked me do I know anything about anal masturbation and does it make him a homosexual for enjoying in this. What should he know about anal masturbation?

Hello. I'm 25 year old gay male and I will tell you some things about anal masturbation. You see, many man are enjoying in it and they defiantly are not gay. The thing is that the anus is full of sensitive nerve endings that feel great when stimulated by a finger, toy, tongue, or penis and there is nothing to be shamed for.
Anal masturbation is even recommended for women that are planning to have an anal sex later. Some common methods of anal masturbation include the insertion of fingers or sex toys such as butt plugs. Butt plugs are a toy with a flare base and upper part in a shape of penis. The one thing your friend should remember is that it is necessary to apply some lubricant to the anal area before insertion of any object, since unlike the vagina; the anus does not produce any natural lubrication.

This is not uncommon and does not mean you are gay if you like it. Sex is one of those things that if it feels good then why not do it. If something feels good you should not stop doing it because of what you think you will be labled, you should enjoy yourself.

Be sure to always use a personal lubricant while doing anything related to your anus as you will have a safer and more fun time!

I'm a male teenager and I've tried anal masturbation once before. I was curious and when I was doing it it felt really good/different. Now everytime I masturbate and can't get an orgasm fast enough I think of doing anal masurbation. Sometimes I think it's kinda gay, but I'm not sure. If anal masturbation feels good it doesn't mean your gay. It just feels good.

i know this may sound wierd and personal but what sort of thing do you use and how far up do you have to go before it feels good? i have tried this before but i never dare go far up because im scared ill hurt something!

Some men (and some women) enjoy anal stimulation. This has nothing to do with sexual orientation. After all, most gay men engage in oral sex with their partners. Does that mean I'm gay because I enjoy a good blow job?

Sexual orientation is all about the gender of the people you feel attracted to, not what you do with your partner once you're behind closed doors (or... wherever).

Personally I've never enjoyed having anything poked up my butt--I can't even tolerate a rectal exam without being knocked out--but I'm not the norm in that respect. Most guys will get intense pleasure from having their prostate massaged, but you ladies can't just assume that it's okay for you to go there. Start exploring very tentatively, and pay attention to how he responds. If you're a guy, keep an open mind and see how you like it.

Im 16 years old i couldnt ejaculate, and i heard about anal masturbtion and how it makes you cum more, well to my suprise because i had never came before i came like no tomorrow, but the wierd thing is it didnt feel nice in my anus it felt even better on my penis %-)
And im am 100% straight as you can get 8)

Am aged 25years old,i do masterbate but not always,just 1 day for a week.It is the second year since i started,for me,i find it more enjoyable with my penis,but for you,it is good to do it in the way you will satisfy yourself.But i also have a problem,i dont like relating with girls but i like boys whom i can masterbate with by touching each other.Am not a gay man,am vargin as far as homosexuality is concerned ,but i feel attracted to boys than girls and i am having a feeling of being f****d but i dont like to f**k male.what can i do?

its getting a more popular practice w/ guy/girl relationships to get into anal for 'that something different' that, and I suspect 3-ways are coming back in some circles

Being gay one is attracted to same sex, whereas with bisexual, they have attraction to BOTH, and have relationships w/ BOTH

Straights are attracted to, and have relationships w/ opposite sex, even tho some get into anal sex, for EITHER the guy or girl, or both--its not WHAT you do behind closed doors that defines ones sexuality, its the relationship OUTSIDE the closed door

Anus stimulation is not for everybody, but how can you say you don't like it if you never tried it. I am a 48 y/o male and I love my ass bieng stimulated. The first time my wife did it to me, I had such an intense orgasm it wasn't funny. It is very important to move slow when it comes to the anus and use plenty of lube.
I have been pegged by the wife and have not had a feeling like that ever before. Maybe some day I will get the guts to be f****d by a male. If people think that would make me gay, so be it. They are entitled to thier own opinion.

Once again its the relationship, loving which ever person that really defines sexuality, not what happens behind closed doors

Ok, I'm not into anal. But I like blow jobs and the stroking. But will that make me gay. I know I'm am not. Just like it.