how many guys would feel comfortable with their gf using a strap on on them?

i would, and have it's great, but remember not to think about how weird it is or you get turned off really fast

Ha! I wish my fiance would let me do that to him.

i would love to get it with a strap on by my gf.

lol thats the deal i made with my bf, i would only have anal sex if he let me use a strap on with him

i love it

my gf has used a dildo on me and i loved it we keep it at my house because she dose not want it at her house so i use it on my self as i jack off

Why don't you try with other guys instead of your gf using strap. Try real thing, not dildo on strap. You will be gasped with pleasure

doesnt anal sex mean u have some sort ov homosexual tendancies, just wondering thats all, anyov u here bisexula who has snal sex all the time

Hey i got a question did he like it?

No. There is nothing remotely homosexual about anal alone.

I just couldn't do its suppose to be the other way around... if it was that way i might as well be gay (WICH IM NOT!!)

not at all , i never ever want to experience anything with another male, im not into guys ever and never will be however the pleasure you can receive through anal sex is incredible and me and my lady do it a lot strap ons toys fingers etc. its very exciting, giving up the dominant roll and being the submissive

As an experiment, I can see where this might be exciting.
However, I would be concerned that the gal would have to go slow and use a fair amount of lube.... she might be familiar with this or how it should feel. It would take a lot of trust.

Some people find this is not for them, while others find this to be highly erotic. Certainly, it's something you'd want to discuss with your partner before springing it upon them. Give them time to think about it and decide whether they'd want to try it... and make sure the timing is right. Not a lot of pressure or haste... time to relax and experience it all... the prep...the arousal... the thrill... the clean-up... and especially the afterglow.
Make sure you ask yourself, what do you expect to happen afterwards?

Will you be comfortable with having tried this afterwards?

Like most bedroom behavior, this stays strictly between those involved.

(PS: I mis-read the question at first, thinking that she asked "How many guys would be comfortable with their gal using a STRAP on them."
Of course, that is very different, as that could mean either a belt or a penis ring cinch around the scrotum. I hope no one mis-read the question above.)

PPS: You are correct. Trying anal or even enjoying anal does not indicate homosexual tendencies. Only an openness to try new experiences and share different things with your significant other.

Your Bi. Which means your only half gay. But don't fret.....It just means you've doubled your chances of getting laid.