Sorry I have put this in the sexual health discussion forum but know ones has replied so here goes:
Hi people!
Im really confused on this one. Im not gay, well I dont think so, but I keep having sexual thoughts about having anal intercourse with a guy; I also like the idea of other oral activities. I also have a long term girlfriend but I cant seem to get used to the idea and I know she will not understand on this one. Trust me, she recjected me big time on trying anal.

I dont want to cheat but I want to try it I think but im so confused! Im sure my mind will be made up if i decide to do it. Also whats the lowdown on the whole safety issue?

Please help!!

Woz

PS, i dont like to idea of kissing or cuddling guys!!

Legend
Woz,

I think you're thinking too often on anal sex, therefore you don't choose whose anal hole. Your imagination turn into "every possible anal hole". You don't feel sympathy with guys, so I think you're not a hidden homosexual, more a man who's continuously trying to get his thing into someone's anal hole :-)

I suggest you to visit a brothel, and to find and pay the person for such pleasure. I think it's the best way to find out what a great feeling is to get your little friend into anal world :-)

PS
How old are you? How couldn't you talk to your lady about that? Try to show her some anal porns, maybe she'll change her mind!

Im 23 and I have asked my girlfriend about trying it out for which she totally hates the idea of having her sh*t pushed lol!

So she just doesn't understand this really. I have been speaking to a guy who has the similiar case, he feels he wants to try it, has a gf aswell but he also doesn't like the idea of kissing. I feel bad for cheating but it makes me turned on thinking about it, but after I just think, no its not for me!!

Mr Confused here i think!!

Woz

Hey Woz,

Anal activities in sex are less talked about, and make many people feel more than a little uncomfortable. This is mainly because of the taboos about the butt, of course, and not because there's anything wrong with it.

In fact, there is a unique form of pleasure to be gotten from anal stimulation, for a guy or girl. For men this is because of the prostate, which is an important sexual organ and can only be directly stimulated through anal contact, and on women it is because the rectum shares a wall with the vagina, and the sexual nerves are actually closer on that side, making the sensation different and sometimes actually stronger.

Anal sex is not always the #1 favorite, but it is certainly high on the list for many people, and can be a fun change of pace for almost anyone who isn't bothered too much by the taboos against it.

You said you cannot bring your girlfriend to do it. I think you need to inform her about it. Here are a few basics about anal sex.

You need to be sensitive, I mean this in several different ways.

First, it's that taboo thing, again. There is a reasonable chance that your partner have already thought of it, and were afraid to bring it up themselves, but there's also a chance the idea would horrify them, like in your case. Hopefully your relationship already involves open, relaxed, and frank discussion about sex, or else you probably should work on that long before you worry about testing the waters on this subject.

Second, the anus really isn't meant to be entered. Don't get me wrong; humans aren't really meant to fly, either...I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying you have to bear these little facts in mind. One should be very gentle when experimenting with these things.

An important example is never...ever try it on your lover for the first time without them expecting it, especially if we're talking about penetration with a penis or similarly large object. Trust me on this, please. If you've ever had a really big, hard BM (Bowel Movement), that was really painful, that's nothing compared to being caught off-guard by this. Not only are there better ways to go about it, but you may never get the chance to try again, if they're upset enough.

I can give you some instructions, but first you need to bring up your lady to do it, otherwise it won't be possible, except you try it with a man, but in that case you need also to know a lot of things before you do it.

Are you ready for this? Think about it and talk to your parnter first.

Thanks for the replys and im very grateful for the time it has taken you!

I have tried talking to her about anal sex, saying we could do it this way, that way etc but its just NO NO NO straight out.

"Its not natural"
"Its not made to put your penis in"
etc etc, as you can imagine.

I do feel guilty as I do love her and I know im not gay but the thought of trying is a turn on and I do fancy partaking in oral activities. I really dont want to hurt her and I dont like keeping the truth from her!

Keep the replys going please its helping me a lot!

Thanks again

Woz :-)

You can try to rim your girlfriend. If she likes the anal stimulation with your tounge she may let you try anal sex afterwards.

Dont push her to hard on the topic. If she wants to do it with you then she will bring it up since she knows you really want to try it. If you do get the chance to try anal sex be sure to have lots of personal lube around, I perfer Ready Lube, lube will help anal sex become very fun and less painfull.

Start off slow and do not slam it in there, lol, take your time and listen to her and everything should be fine. ;-)

Ok, here is the thing. You cannot push her too hard. On the other hand, she should be willing to at least read up or find info on the matter. If this is something you really want to do with her, you may want to suggest reading together on anal sex. You could also tell her you would be gentle and go slow. You would buy some good Lube and if she didnt like it, you would stop. There are also the graduated balls with a handle on the end to prep her anus. There are also numbing creams too. I know of one called anal ease. It is only 10 dollars and may be just what you need. ***web & email addresses not allowed*** I know they carry a variety of lubrications and graduated beads.

Now, if she is not willing, you may have to find someone who is. Why do you feel you would have to turn to a gay male for anal sex? You could find a Woman. You might have to pay for the services though. If your Girl friend is mature enough, she will get over the whole poop thing. Just remember to be very careful not to give her an infection! Dont go from penetrating her anus straight to her vagina! Do not use a finger in her anus and then use the same finger in her vagina!! Even if she finds she enjoys anal stimulation, she will not like the infection she will have to go to the Doctor and explain! Also, when you enter her anus for the first time, even with a lot of lube, it will sting/hurt slightly. If you want success, use your finger before you insert your penis. Use a smaller finger and test the water. She will know better of what to expect if she allows you to put your penis in. You might want to offer her some wine to help her relax too. Relax and lots of lube, my last suggestions to you.

Good luck!
Pixie

I think you need to seek mental help as soon as possible. I think you may have a disease some prominent physicians describe as gay or homosexual. You might be having thoughts of a male member or a hairy anus. These thoughts might seem appealing to you. Having intercourse in a place that otherwise is meant for feces to exit, I admit sounds rather scrumpdidiliumptious!! But we need to control our neanderthalithic urges and stick to hitting women ( or men in your case) over the head with wooden clubs. Anyway, I have to get back to my religious fan club mail.

Having intercoures with a guy is not health you really should find a girl who will do it becouse there is lot's of girls out there who do it

DON'T i repeat DON'T show your girlfriend anal porn!!!!!!!!!!!! if she was turned off by the idea of doing it with you, anal porn will make her think your gross and she'll be even more put off! try talking to her about it. tell her you have the urge to try, and if she agreed to try and it felt painful or she hated it that you'd stop right away.. also, ask whats something you could do for her in return.. she might be pining away for something from you. if you do decide to engage in anal with anyone, wear protection, and use lots of lube.

Anal sex can be such a great thing if done the right way, so how' s that you ask?
Simply, be open, communicate, use lots of lube and take your time :-)

BTW, It would be great if everyone here comes and takes a look at the site design for ReadyLube.com

It's finally here and I would love to know what you think of it, find any errors, glitches etc ya know.

Please send some feedback here or send some emails, whatever is easier for you to do :-)

Thank you!

HONESTLY SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE JUST MEAN AND RUDE.. I KNOW ITS A GUY THING TO CALL SOMEONE A FAG OR GAY WHEN THEY TALK ABOUT HAVING ANAL SEX WITH ANOTHER. BUT COME ON THE GUY IS CURIOUS ABOUT ANAL SEX. AND HIS GIRL WONT LET HIM TRY IT WITH HER. SO AT LEAST HE ISNT RUNNING AROUND TRYING TO FIND SOME OTHER GIRL TO LET HIM STICK HIS penis UP HER ASS. BUT YEAH. I RANTED ENOUGH ABOUT THAT.
BUT HEY WOZ.. IT TOOK ME LIKE 6 MONTHS BEFORE I LET MY BOYFRIEND TRY IT ON ME.. BUT I HAD TO BE DRUNK TO LET HIM. WE TRIED WHEN I WAS SOBER AND NO. IT HURT WAY TOO MUCH.. BUT WHEN I WAS DRUNK IT WAS ACTUALLY PRETTY NICE. IF SHE DOES LET HONESTLY IT DOES KIND OF FEEL WEIRD WHEN SHE GOES TO THE BATHROOM FOR THE FIRST TIME. BUT YEAH.. REMEMBER TO USE A CONDOM TOO. THERES A LOT OF BACTERIAS IN THERE. EWW.. BUT IF YOU GIRL WANTS A GIRL POINT OF VIEW IM MORE THEN HAPPY TO PUT MY 2 CENTS IN!! BEST WISHES!!

This isn't a topic for children :-) - Please take your un-wanted posts to another forum.

Woz mate, I understand you completly i think your abit curious of your sexuality, in some ways, i'm not saying your one way or the other, your just curious and everyone goes through that stage in life. I reccomend you talk some more with this other guy who is having the same problem as you, and maybe meet up and have a one off, that way you will be able to set your mind at rest, aswell as your girlfriends.

I don't reccomend doing anal whilst under the influence of speed 8)

gotta love the 2 assholes above, they call you a homo and fag and whatever else they want, but take this into account....they didnt just "stumble" across a forum thread for anal sex, they were looking for it, so ignore the idiots.

P.S (to the idiots)- Definition of HOMOPHOBIA in many cases is: One's fear he or she may be homosexual.
-- Stop taking out the anger you have at yourself on the ppl who are not afraid to express themselves emotionally and sexually. BIOTCHES

and Woz, just go with it with a bi/gay guy, if its something you really want to try then try it, if your gf doesnt want to endulge your curiousity, there's no helping it, you'll never release this "want" to do it if you dont get it out of your system.