My father has problems with anxiety. I would like to know about the treatment for this condition. What is the best for my father? I don’t like to see him hurting so I hope that you will give me information that I need. That way I will be able to him.

Anxiety disorders can affect a person's ability to work study and participate in other activities and recovery is possible with appropriate treatment. Anxiety disorders can be distressing and debilitating and the recovery is possible with appropriate treatment such as exposure therapy, attention training, and a range of anxiety management techniques. All of these can help you manage your symptoms and it is important that medications are seen as a short term measure. They don’t have to be viewed like the solution to anxiety disorders. I always say that knowledge is power. This definitely applies here because learning all about anxiety is central to recovery. A person who suffers from anxiety should learn how to breathe from their diaphragm, rather than their chest because the physical symptoms of anxiety may be triggered by hyperventilation. This raises oxygen levels and reduces the amount of carbon dioxide in the blood. If you want to know more about medication used to treat this condition, I advise you to talk to the doctor.