I have been smoking weed for 15 years everyday never missed a day up to 3 grams a day and today is a full week of being sober... the only withdraws I have been dealing with is anger depression and no sleep. I have had anger issues until the day I started smoking. Weed makes me happy loving and caring. Now that I haven't been smking im always angry for know reason the smallest sh*t makes me angry and I dont know y.. I dont drink or do anything else. I like to smoke play video games and have sex.. lol.. i know I have behavior issues with my anger but haven't had it since I started smoking 15 years ago when I was 12.. now im 27.I dont like pills at all and will not take them. Its sad to say but weed helps me with my anger and I use it for medical purposes. Not to get high. I dont know what to do cause I wanna quit but have to much anger if I dont smoke at least once a day. I went to a "special school" From 3rd grade to 7th grade and went back to reg school when I was smoking weed and no longer had any anger at all. What do I do know???

Theres more to life than smoking weed playing video games,and such. Get busy, do something productive, everything will just fall in place, you are definitely showing signs of marijuana withdrawals, and it will pass. Good luck :-)