Hi, I know a guy that is suffering from bell's palsy. If it weren't for him, I would have never known that a condition like this exists. It surprised me a lot that face can be affected in such a way. Anyway, this guy I am writing about is going on a reconstructive surgery. Is there anyone who had to go a reconstructive surgery after bell's palsy?

Hi, some time ago my mother was diagnosed with Bell's palsy. The doctor told us that it is not so unusual that it occurred since my mother also suffers from diabetes. However, we did not address him as soon as the change in the face of my mother was visible. When she started having pain, the visit to the doctor was inevitable. He put her on some medical therapy. It showed results but one problem remained. Her face is looking as if she is smiling all the time. At that time doctor told us that this state can be improved. It was supposed to be done by a reconstructive surgery. After some time, my mother has decided to undergo this procedure. At my surprise, the face of my mother returned to normal. I am sure that this will also be the case for the guy you are talking about.