I need some help in dealing with my fibromyalgia. I have exaggerated lately with exercises and that left me with fibromyalgia. Now I am trying to reduce the symptoms as much as possible, so I would like to know if anyone used Guaifenesin protocol for fibromyalgia pain relief? Do I actually need it?

Well, if strenuous exercises caused it, then perhaps only resting for couple of days will help a lot, but if the condition has complicated then perhaps you can try with Gusifenesin. This product should really be helpful with this condition and I recommend you to try it for your health problem. Although, be aware that some minor side effects might occur, skin rash for example.

Is this similar to CHLORPHENIRAMINE MALEATE - - (Chlortrimaton) over the counter. This works for me l When my head is clear, I can think!!!