Hi, often I feel tired and exhausted. I am tired of feeling tired & sick? I suffer from fibromyalgia, is it related to fatigue centers?

Hi, I also have been trying for years o get my life back to normal. As effected by fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue I always had troubles, coping with everyday activities. Now, I will try with a holistic, integrated approach, to see if it would provide me some benefit. When I get an attack, I take energy drinks and some carnitine supplements to stimulate muscle function. It effects my whole life, sometimes I feel so exhausted because of insomnia. Some specific tender points on the body are painful on touch, and this also troubles me. I noticed that I need more time to concentrate on things or think of something, when I feel signs of fibromyalgia.

hi i'v also had fibromyalgia for 6 years . I have been taking melatonin for my insominia, which is the natural hormone our body produces before we sleep for a good night sleep. People with fibromyaligia have low levels of serotonin and serotonin is important for sleep as it then produces melatonin thats why us fibomyalgia sufers suffer bad sleep. You can buy melatonin in states or over the net cheap enough.