Please, does somebody can tell me what’s happening to me. Last night I started to feel pleasure on my bladder and I need to go to pee every half an hour. This morning when I got up I didn’t feel good. Is nausea with urinary urge can be a symptom of bladder stones? Is it my bladder stones or something else?

Hi! It can be bladder stones. But kidney stone attack has the similar signs. Last month I had one and I suffered from nausea. It’s better to you to go to doctor. You will need to do urine tests. Anyway, start to drink a lot of water, tea and lemonade. Good luck!

Hello there. I agree with all the above but it could also be urinary tract infection. Whatever it is you will have to see your doctor and explain to him that you need to see urologist. He will do some urine tests and determine what exactly is in question. After that you will be diagnosed and your doctor will let you know about treatment options. For this kind of problems cranberry juice is very good. It is beneficial in several ways but it is helping with urinary tract infections and almost any kind of bladder problems.

Also you will probably be prescribed antibiotics. And count on that you will not be able to have sex for at least 10 days.