Hi, I have two dental implants for several years. However, a month ago, I started feeling discomfort and pain in the implant area. I don’t know if these are the common symptoms, and I’m wondering if anyone else ever needed help with dental implants.

Hi, my husband had some problems with dental implant and he needed help. Few weeks after the surgery, his gums around the implant started swelling, hurting and bleeding. He immediately went to his implant surgeon, because he didn’t know what was happening. A dentist said that it happens, and that there’s nothing to worry about. He prescribed my husband some antibiotics, and told him to come for a recheck in couple of days. These medications really helped him, and I didn’t need any help with dental implants again. I don’t know if you have the same problem, so you have to visit your doctor just in case. If you don’t treat that inflammation or whatever it is, it could lead to something more serious.

Just be sure that the implants are kept extremely clean. YOu can have lots of probs is they are not kept exceptionally clean.

I think u should refer to ur dentist.I feel its good to go for a second opinion from some other dentist.The Implantium network is able to offer implants a lot cheaper than existing competitors, said Jason Buglass. The ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed was launched this year and is able to offer dental implants at a fixed fee of £1350 plus a £100 consultation fee- about 37% cheaper than the average industry price.