Hi, I have born my baby year ago and skin on my breasts is saggy. I am very disappointed as I had very nice breasts and now it looks like this. I would like to do something about this but don't know what is the best for me. I hope someone had similar experience.

Hi, it is quite normal that your breasts are changed after you have born your baby. It is individual decision what will you do with your breasts. Some women decide to go to esthetic surgery and put some implants in their breast. It may be good idea if you don't want to have more children but remember that these effects won't last forever and soon you will be in position to think about the other operation. If you may live with look of your breasts I would suggest you not to go for a surgery.

As a male I love the look of saggy breasts, so have a chat with your husband, he may love them too. The scars produced by some operations make the breasts look ugly, so keep your breasts as they are.

PLEASE LET US KNOW WHAT YOU DECIDE TO DO.