I'm nineteen years old and have had asymmetrical breasts for as long as I can remember, when I was younger I used to stuff my left side with kleenexs to make it look even to my right breast. But now that I'm older I created my own padding, something that I can continuously use. I know its normal to have a slight difference in the size of your breasts but I've also read that it is less uncommon to have more than a cup sizes difference.

Currently my left breast is a B cup, where as my right breast is an E. I have have yet to get intimate with someone my own age for the fear of being rejected for my outer appearance, although I don't want to change myself for the benefits of others, get an implant would be for myself. As I have always had a breast difference it has caused me to be very self conscious over the years, I can't wear a swim suit properly, or wear low rise shirts for the fact that my padding doesn't work without my bra. I feel as though this has caused me to miss out on many fun things throughout my youth.

I would like advice on whether or not to get a breast implant. I know it can be costly, but at the same time I feel the boost it would give my self confidence is worth it in the long run.

If you feel really uncomfortable about it I see no reason not to.

I would like to say that if you feel it's necessary to attract a man though, I think you may be wrong. That wouldn't bother me at all, in fact it might be kind of nice to have a choice as to which one I want to love tonight. My wife's are different and I like the difference. However hers are both quite small and I love tiny boobs but I've always wondered what large ones would be like. I can see where having one large one and one significantly smaller one could be a plus for your lover.

The last poster had some good insight, but I can also understand where you are coming from. If you are that self conscious about it and it really bothers you, perhaps breast implants may be right for you. My motto is love the skin youre in. :)

It's important that we feel good about ourselves, confidance seem's to make thing's work better. I think a breast augmentation would be fine, as long as your doing it for yourself. There are men who like busty women, there are men who like small chested women, then there are the men who don't care either way. You mentioned your right cup size is an E, are you going to even out or are you considering making both of them a smaller size, like maybe a large C? The doctor will talk to you on proportioning your breast's to fit your body size. Big busted women attract men....and women, but are they necessary for finding romance? My mom had hugh boob's, double D's. Back in the day they were probably hot, but as she got older, they became a pain. She had chronic backache's and alway's had ugly strap mark's on her shoulder's. Then they sag and her nipples pointed straight to the floor. Ugh!

I think breast implants are just awful things. Did you know that you have to get them mantained every couple of years , like lifts or replaced. Personally, i don't mind a difference between the breasts. One large and one small would be a nice sampler. Depends on the man. But if your man really loves you he will not care, he will enjoy it. Don' you think?