has anyone gone to him for implants? he is in norwalk ct. Please let me know if you have used him or another ps in the area.

HI there! I heard about this dr. Kirwan…he is , it seems to me, pretty wanted. Concerning all the memberships in different professional societies and organizations, numerous lectures, and offices in both UK and USA he must be good. Unfortunately, I can’t give you any information on his practice ‘cos I haven’t tried it all thanking to my wonderful boyfriend who thought me to love my body and myself the way I am.

I don’t know what your reasons are but mine were esthetical. I never liked my breasts and was always unsatisfied with their size and appearance which lead to high stress when I was a teenager and even later. I thought so many times about having plastic surgery but then this guy came out of the blue in my life and changed it. He taught me to relax and enjoy myself and my breasts just the way they are.

I hope you will think a lot about having an operation. Good luck anyway!!!

Thanks for the reply. I'm glad you learned to love your body, it took me a while to learn to love myself also. Sounds like you've got a great guy, congratulations! even though i'm happy with the way i look, and so is my boyfriend, my reason for wanting the surgery is because i would feel a lot more comfortable and it would take a lot of stress away. i'm barely a 32aa and it's extremely impossible to find bras, and clothes that won't make me look like a 10 year old boy. it's embarrassing for me to have to buy most of my clothes in the childrens departments. I'm extrememly happy with my breasts now, but i know that things would be so much better for me if they were bigger. Thanks again, and take care.

Ok, I understand. I wish you good luck and all the best!!!

heyy llf ..

i have a question for you. How old are you?
Because I am looking to get breast implants and I have the same exact porlbem or siutation you are in. But, I'm pretty young, but I still go thorughthe same thing.